I stayed at the Oyster Residence from 22 Jun for a week with a friend. From the minute we arrived the staff could not do enough to make our stay as pleasureable as possible. The staff were second to none and really helped to make the holiday - a lot of the other guests commented on how good they were too. As its a small hotel you find you get to know the other guests and its nice to be able to chat to familiar faces around the pool everyday.
We booked a room with a terrace, I recommend these rooms, all the rooms looked lovely but it was a bonus to have the terrace to sit out on in the evening when coming in from the pool or beach,
The Oyster is in a great location and is central the the shops bars and restaurants which are all within walking distance. You can walk to the Blue Lagoon from the hotel - approx 15 / 20 mins walk - flat - no hills. You have to pay to get into the Blue Lagoon and I recommend you get there quite early to get a sun lounger in the front row by the sea.
The hotel is opposite a beach which is perfectly adequate if you did not want to venture to the Blue Lagoon however we preferred to stay by the pool and chillax the day away which is very easy to do on the comfortable sun loungers and hammocks.
We stayed on a B&B Basis, the hotel does offer Half Board and the food at the hotel is excellent - we ate there on a couple of occassions.
There have been some comments about the noise coming from local bars, I can hand on heart say this did not affect our holiday at all. We work very hard and enjoyed having a few early nights on holiday, we could hear the music but it was not excessive and did not prevent us from sleeping, I spoke to a few other guests about this and they were all pretty much of the same opinion and none of them complained about it at all.
Overall a delightful week, in lovely surroundings, I hope to visit again in October this year as it was a little hot for me at this part of the year! I wouldn't hesiate in recommending this hotel to anyone !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel