Just returned from an excellent stay at the Oyster, fantastic holiday in all respects. I think there is enough evidence in all the previous reports to confirm any potential guests should have no worries about the quality of the rooms or the ambiance around the pool and restaurant. The rooms, whilst not luxurious are very comfortable with loads of character and the pool is superb, a real chill out area. Food in the restaurant was very good in lovely surroundings, although it is a little more expensive than some of the other places nearby. A special mention for the staff, not only in the bar, but also the housekeepers, very efficient and friendy.
I would suggest the main concern for any potential guests having read previous reports is the noise! It was discussed around the pool and whilst it was an issue for some, most found it was not a major factor. I would suggest it depends greatly on your attitude, how soundly you sleep and the location of your room.
It is well recorded the hotel has a couple of noisy bars nearby so it should expected that there will be some noise, we found it varied, over the two week period, only on a couple of nights could I say it appeared louder than normal but never kept us awake. (no earplugs required!!) We were in a garden terrace room, so I think that helped reduce the noise, some in the higher rooms reported it was more of a problem. We are not party animals, tending to be in bed around midnight most nights, on those nights we were later, the drink seemed to help us drift off!! In short, expect some noise, don't get too uptight, it's a great hotel in a great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In a traditional Fethiye stone house surrounded by olive trees, Oyster Residences provides air conditioned rooms with balconies and free Wi-Fi. It features an outdoor pool and grounds with lounge beds. A minibar and a TV are in each room at Oyster Residences. All rooms come with private modern bathrooms and are decorated in pastel colors. Some rooms include a private furnished terrace. A range of dishes are served at Oyster's restaurant. Guests can eat outside on the terrace or relax with a drink lounge. Massage treatments are offered and guests can enjoy reading the hotel's private library. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Expedia, 5viajes2012 S.L., Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Oyster Residences reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Residence Oludeniz Hotel Oludeniz
- Oyster Residence Hotel Oludeniz
- Oludeniz Oyster Residence Hotel