All reviewsthe main stripturkeypool areanext yearper dayplenty of sunbedsquiet hotelwe stayed half boardloud musicyogurttwo weeksthe hotel managersafety deposit boxrooms were cleanedgreat holidaycleaned dailycleaned every day
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Having just returned from a week at the Mavruka would comment as follows. Very clean and well situated for restaurants, bars, beaches etc, Bedroom was quite large as was the bathroom with good shower and always plenty of hot water. Small balcony with view of balconies opposite. Linen and towels changed on a regular basis and of good quality. The lady who cleaned our room was very thorough which we appreciated. Staff were always pleasant except for the miserable one (he'll never get a job as entertainments manager at a holiday camp) but it's not his fault he was born that way. There were a few people who had run ins with him including myself however he didn't spoil our holiday. With regards to not taking drinks or food into the hotel we found this to be a challenge and actually sneaked more in than we really wanted.. They never even challenged my wife and I when we both walked in with a handbag over our arms each full of crisps, biscuits and bottles of cola. .Brilliant we beat the rules The pool area was very good with plenty of sunbeds available all day. We went bed and breakfast which suited us however we were told by a number of other guests that the evening meals were not very good but there are some very good eating places just around the corner and reasonably priced. All in all a good hotel and would go back there should we ever return to Oludeniz. We will never ever book or fly with Jet 2 again due to their complete incompetence leaving us with an 18 hour delay on our return to Manchester.

Room Tip: Room 409 has a single bed, double bed and a large sofa.
Reviewed 30 September 2013

Just got back yesterday from stay at mavruka hotel. Rooms very clean and good size all hotel is well maintained and staff are very cheerful and helpful. We stayed half board but would only go b&b next time as evening meal was poor no selection and sometimes cold. However location is perfect for beach and bus services only minutes away and surprisingly quiet considering hotel is very close to main strip. Would certainly return.

Room Tip: We had a superior room which was located within a courtyard lined with lovely flowers and shrubs an ideal setting from our balcony.
Reviewed 29 September 2013 via mobile

We spent a week here B&B with Jet2.
a beautiful hotel.
Very clean, no rowdy guests.
Rooms typical size. Well maintained. Pool area lovely. Breakfast and meals served outside by pool area under roof.
Breakfast is typical continental cold meats, cheese, bread (toast) etc.
What more could one ask for....
Well I wouldn't want to put anyone off from staying in this lovely hotel but please note the following.
On arrival (around 10pm) checked in.
Was asked if we'd like the safe (£10 for the week, there's a lot of things in Turkey that cost€ £10 !!)
We were also asked if we'd like to have the fridge turned on.
This was £30 for the week so we said no.
We also noted a sign in reception that said no food or drink form outside the hotel to be fetched in INCLUDING WATER!!
Very strange considering they offer to turn a fridge on for you??
So in we went to our room. As explained, spotless.
We started taking a travel kettle with us a few years ago, and it came in handy here.
Shame you have to sneak bottled water in for fear of being hunted down by the headmaster of the hotel.
I understand they want you to buy from them but having the 3rd degree after walking in from the days sun with a bottle of water (half drunk already) in hand is down right offensive.
Anyway, on to the bar for our first nightcap drink of the holiday.
When Mehmet the barman fetched our drinks he asked what room number to charge to.
I said no we'll pay but we couldn't as they don't use cash in the till.
This is a shame, especially for the staff because they are losing out on cash tips in my opinion.
Maybe this is why they seem a little dejected. ?
I settled my bar tab on a daily basis and on two occasions I found that extra drinks were added to our room that we had not had.
I had these removed but not after lengthy discussions with the reception that quite frankly I can do without whilst on holiday. For these two reasons I would probably not stay at Mavruka again although Oludeniz... I will return!!
Mavruka owners - hone your people skills and you will be a top notch place.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 24 September 2013

Have just returned from what can only be described as a wonderful, wonderful holiday at the Mavruka Hotel, Oludeniz.
This hotel was highly recommended to a friend and I and was everything and more to guarantee a great holiday.
It is ideally situated near a beautiful beach, pubs, restaurants all of which provide first class food and entertainment.
The hotel is maintained to an exceptionally high standard and this is only accomplished by the dedicated and hard working staff, namely Mehmet, Mahmet, Rammi, Sulo and Angela who provided an impeccable service along with the cleaning staff and gardeners - so much so we are currently arranging our return in September 2014!!

The swimming pool and surrounding gardens again are maintained to a very high standard - a high level of standard throughout the hotel itself.

We were also blessed to have met some wonderful people who we would know regard as very special friends and hope to maintain contact in the future.

I only hope that the staff's hard work, loyalty and dedication to maintaining such a high standard is appreciated by the hotel manager - they should be commended for providing such a wonderful service - if it weren't for their skills and professionalism the Hotel Mavaruka would be a shadow of its former self and proberbly very poorly attended!!

I personally would employ any member of his staff - they are indeed a credit to him and should be equally rewarded and appreciated - hard working, loyal and dedicated staff are hard to come by - please look after them.

So looking forward to seeing you all again in September 2014!!!!!

Denise and Deborah

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Denise R
Reviewed 22 September 2013

We have recently returned from Mavruka on19th September and have had yet another wonderful holiday.
Hotel wonderfully clean and nothing too much trouble for the staff who are always smiling. Especially the young lads who work on breakfast and carry on throughout the day. An a mention to Ali who is on the main reception.

Mehmet and Angela serve at the bar during the day and evening. Hotel is very close to some good restaurants and if you choose this hotel you cannot go far wrong.

Keep up the good work Mavruka

Room Tip: Rooms 201-206 are a good choice