“Lovely Hotel and even better staff!”
Review of White Hotel

White Hotel
Ranked #43 of 121 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have just got back from the White Otel with my boyfriend and young Daughter and cannot stress how nice it was!

We stayed for a week after being moved hotels and could not of asked for better customer service.

The staff cant do enough for you, as we were not originally suppose to be staying in the hotel we did not know there was not bath to bath our 11 month old. After mentioning this to the manager he went out and bought us a baby bath!

The rooms were clean, fresh bedding and towels everyday, only down side was that the rooms are quite small for a family, I am not sure if they have bigger rooms but the one we was in was quite small but manageable.

The pool area is fab!! Cleaner than clean and lots of sun loungers all with brollies and cushions, along with nice little pool bar. Any drinks we ordered was brought over to our loungers the staff didn't want us lifting finger.

I would like to say all of the bad reviews are wrong, I have never written a review before today but can honestly say it made me mad to think people would go off all the old bad reviews.

I am very fussy about where I stay especially with my young daughter, the hotel could not of been more perfect.

The hotel is situated at the end of the strip in a side street.

We did ask for a safe but were told that the safe keys were not working but I believe this is something that they are working on. The air conditioning comes with the room, these are all brand new.

I only eat once in the hotel, I was not happy with the bacon butty that was made for me so they re done it and it was perfect. Any improvement that can be made be sure they are making them, the saying the customers always right defiantly goes in this hotel!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, if we was going to go back to Turkey we will defiantly be staying in the White Otel.

Danielle

So glad we got moved to the White hotel as this made our holiday!!

The staff loved our young daughter always making a fuss over her, at the end of our holiday the manager bough her a present, a fab little dress, honestly I have never met nicer people. Sad to leave but will hopefully return!! :) cant thank them enough for everything the done for us.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Danielle M

Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed in White Hotel between 23 and 27th of May and we loved it! They have done an excellent job with the renovation. Rooms are big with a comfortable bed, very clean, breakfast was very nice. Management and staff was very friendly, we even booked 3 trips with them, just ask Özgür :-) . The hotel is close to everything, has a great pool and a beautiful garden, worth to explore. You can admire Babadag Mountain and the paragliders while you are swimming. We will definitely choose this hotel again when we return to Ölüdeniz.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
7  Thank Andi_Mark29
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed there between 23rd of April and 3rd of May. I was second customer, the hotel was almost complete. They have TV and air condition in the rooms ! The whole hotel is white and furnitures are wood which makes you feel very comfortable and peaceful. I love it! Breakfast was simple but like i said i was second customer! I believe they r gonna improve everything (maybe they did already (; ) There is a pool bar and pool to play (billiards) and hotel is at the beginning of the street so you can go for shopping and walk to the cost in 5 min. through looking shops , maybe having an ice cream etc.

Room Tip: If you're sleeping till afternoon probably you should choose the rooms behind the rooms in front...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank CrackpotQueen
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I am so glad to hear it has been taken over and will be up and running for 2014. We have stayed on many occasions and loved it there but last year we were unable to book and stayed at The Karbel but our room actually overlooked The White Hotel pool and over the two weeks we watched the pool turn green - such a waste. I am looking forward to seeing the changes and the website.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank MariaW1960
Reviewed 30 September 2012

Have just returned home on 28th stayed here for 13nts. Agree with other reviews! It was quiet here good position in resort,pool area nice but no cushions on sunloungers,only saw a few other guests total of 6 including 2 of us. Our room was ok,and breakfast basic,the 2 women staff were nice but spoke no English but the manager was odd and never spoke showed us to our room then went away,we did spot him a couple of times in the grounds walking with "a shotgun" so a bit of a worry about this! Not sure what the future of this Hotel will be but it could be a great place if better run,pool bar not manned but ok as you can bring anything you want to hotel drinks etc & snacks,there was a fridge in the room which helped.Tis was our 5th visit to Oludeniz and wanted to stay somewhere different!

Room Tip: We had a twin room which was ok in Block D. Quiet at night & Day think Block C & D are newer...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Carolkinloch349
infowhiteotel, Manager at White Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Loves and best regards

Reviewed 25 September 2012

We had a lovely Holiday, especially as there were not many people staying there.When we arrived the owner was very abrupt. He
asked which company we booked through and showed us to a room. He didn't speak very much at all. The room was ok. We had clean towels everyday and the bed made but the bathroom was not cleaned. I had to ask for it be cleaned in the end. I washed the basin out myself. We didn't have any hot water in the mornings and tried to get that sorted but we resigned ourselves to the fact we would have to wash in cold water in the mornings. Looking at some of the pictures of people that have been before they had much better rooms. The shower probably needed ripping out but the power of the water was good. There was a lot of mould on the inside.The Mother of the family was so lovely and was very concerned when I slipped over near the pool. My memory of The White Hotel will be the swimming pool. You mostly had it to yourself. There was no more than 4 people around the pool at any given time. The owner was a bit strange. I walked through the breakfast area at night and found him sleeping on the floor wrapped up in a blanket and the CD's he played had a lot of swearing in. Not sure if he knew how bad the language was. but eventually he didn't play any cd's at all. If the bathroom had been cleaned regularly I would have been alot happier. Oludeniz itself was wonderful. We went Paragliding, White Water Rafting, Scuba Diving, boat trips and loved all the bartering you can do with the locals. Had a fabulous Pedicure. The Blue Star is a very good place to eat, also the Secret Garden. Loads of good places to eat at the Harbour in Fethiye. The fish market is good as well. You buy your fresh fish and you can take it to be cooked at any of the Restuarants surrounding it in the Square. The best holiday I have ever had, so it did have it's compensations.

Room Tip: Ask for a better room if you aren't satisfied. The few people that were there had to ask for an...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Trish706

Dear Friends and Guests,
The managements of this lovely cute White Otel Ölüdeniz has been changed since january/2014. We have been managing Club Hotel Meri since 35 years and still managing. Besides this we would like to reflect our tourism experiments and quality to our friends and guests in White Hotel/ Ölüdeniz at summer 2014. White hotel is under renewing and redesigning during winter time. All air-conditioners, tv's, minibars and beds renewed. Reception and garden redesigned. New Ala-cart restaurant will bee serving at the beginning of summer season/2014. Secondary slience pool added for guests WHO are seeking privacy. We also have a private own beach at oludeniz lagoon named Greenpark, so you can easily reach there with our free shuttle service.our new web pages will be ready at the end of march/2014. Hovewer you can follow us and changes on pages of Facebook / infowhite otel.
Loves and best regards,

Reviewed 25 September 2012

I would rate this hotel between average and very good, but can't chose this option.
On arrival at 23:30 we had to ring a room number for assistance, where the manager took about 10 mins to arrive at reception and when he did arrive, he was slightly vague as believed we had already checked in!!! He gave us room 119 over looking the pool which was fine however; I had asked for a twin room but got a double bed. I would have asked to change rooms but didn't think it was worth asking, only to be told no after reading other reviews.
3 days into the holiday I had a call from the travel company I booked with (Travelbag) to say the hotel had reported that we hadn't arrived!!!
The room was fine, bathroom items could have done with a good clean (toilet was ok) though (shower cubicle, mirror & sink) and we had a flaking ceiling, as it looked like there had been a water leak from the room above. The bedroom area was fine but not much storage however; the AC was free. This room was very light as no 'black out' curtains & the poolside light was right outside the door.
The pool area was clean, quiet (some road noise when coaches/vans come down street) and empty. We managed to get one drink from the bar, as we caught the manager whilst he was there during the day & asked for a drink of beer - he was fine with this, even if he does come across as being odd/very quiet. Occassionally, he would go to the bar and put on music which was fine, until the CD started jumping and as the manager didn't return to sort it out we had to turn off ourselves!!
Ideal location from the bars/restaurants and beach only 10 mins walk at most.
Breakfast was fine if your happy to eat cheese, cucumber, tomatoes, eggs, meat (think it was ham) and bread however; the tea was fine and there were pastries to eat too - very nice strawberry centered one.
I would probably stay here again but if I go to Olu Deniz again I would more than likely stay somewhere else first, so as to be able to compare hotels as not stayed here before.
It is worth a try once I suppose but depends on what you want out of a hotel/holiday.

Room Tip: I don't honestly think you will get what you ask for, other than asking him at reception when yo...
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family