“Excellent”

Ranked #41 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 6 July 2014

Me, my husband and our friends stayed at the hotel in June. We were originally booked into another hotel which our other friends remained in whilst us and another couple were moved. I cannot stress enough how much we were looked after, nothing was too much trouble. Rooms were spotlessly clean as was the pool and all surrounding areas. Reg was brilliant as were the rest of the staff. Our friends who remained in the original hotel we booked preferred to be at our pool rather than their own as their pool area was crowded were the White Hotel pool area was so relaxed. My friends and my husband and I will definitely return to the White Hotel and we have just recommended it to other friends of ours who have booked to go next week. Thanks Reg

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Lorraine P

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Turkish first
leeds england
Reviewed 26 June 2014

ive just returned from staying here june 2014 and i wanted to say straight away this hotel is lovely, the people that run it can not do enough for you to help you with your stay, and its genuine care. everyone is so friendly, its a really nice laid back place, not in your face how some places can be, you just do your own thing. this hotel has got the balance right in that respect.
in terms of facilities the pool is lovely with a nice bar, my little 2 yr old boy felt confident in the baby pool and progressed to the stepped adult pool, the location is great for oludeniz centre and lagoon, so for the price, its fantastic value and I would not hesitate to book again. its set back slightly from the strip when its in full party pelt at night so quieter than other places ive noticed. the rooms are cleaned daily to a high standard, what can I say...book it!!!

Room Tip: rear rooms will be quietest at night but to overlook pool is nice too
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
6 Thank 4CVs
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 June 2014

we stayed at this hotel in 2007 when it was leased to the Karbel hotel next door .
the hotel was eventually given back to its Turkish owner who basically stopped any other nationality staying there apart from Turkish people and it lost its credibility and almost became isolated.
Now having new owners this superb hotel is making a comeback . it has had a lot of money spent on it and has a great new bunch of staff working there especially reggi and yusuf who realy looked after us whilst we was there.
i would say to anyone who wants a fantastic pool , nicely decorated rooms and a good central base do not hesitate to book this hotel.
there are a few things that they still need to get right for British tourists , like chairs on all balconies and cereals available at breakfast , but these are minor things and can be sorted as more British people choose to stay here.
we will definitely be looking at this hotel again next year and intend on visiting again .
Please disregard any reviews pre 2014 as that was then this is now .

Room Tip: email hotel they do read them for any special requests . ask for chairs on balcony .
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank baggyboy26
Liverpool, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 June 2014

I have just got back from the White Otel with my boyfriend and young Daughter and cannot stress how nice it was!

We stayed for a week after being moved hotels and could not of asked for better customer service.

The staff cant do enough for you, as we were not originally suppose to be staying in the hotel we did not know there was not bath to bath our 11 month old. After mentioning this to the manager he went out and bought us a baby bath!

The rooms were clean, fresh bedding and towels everyday, only down side was that the rooms are quite small for a family, I am not sure if they have bigger rooms but the one we was in was quite small but manageable.

The pool area is fab!! Cleaner than clean and lots of sun loungers all with brollies and cushions, along with nice little pool bar. Any drinks we ordered was brought over to our loungers the staff didn't want us lifting finger.

I would like to say all of the bad reviews are wrong, I have never written a review before today but can honestly say it made me mad to think people would go off all the old bad reviews.

I am very fussy about where I stay especially with my young daughter, the hotel could not of been more perfect.

The hotel is situated at the end of the strip in a side street.

We did ask for a safe but were told that the safe keys were not working but I believe this is something that they are working on. The air conditioning comes with the room, these are all brand new.

I only eat once in the hotel, I was not happy with the bacon butty that was made for me so they re done it and it was perfect. Any improvement that can be made be sure they are making them, the saying the customers always right defiantly goes in this hotel!

I would recommend this hotel to anyone, if we was going to go back to Turkey we will defiantly be staying in the White Otel.

Danielle

So glad we got moved to the White hotel as this made our holiday!!

The staff loved our young daughter always making a fuss over her, at the end of our holiday the manager bough her a present, a fab little dress, honestly I have never met nicer people. Sad to leave but will hopefully return!! :) cant thank them enough for everything the done for us.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
8 Thank Danielle M
Brasov, Romania
Reviewed 2 June 2014

We stayed in White Hotel between 23 and 27th of May and we loved it! They have done an excellent job with the renovation. Rooms are big with a comfortable bed, very clean, breakfast was very nice. Management and staff was very friendly, we even booked 3 trips with them, just ask Özgür :-) . The hotel is close to everything, has a great pool and a beautiful garden, worth to explore. You can admire Babadag Mountain and the paragliders while you are swimming. We will definitely choose this hotel again when we return to Ölüdeniz.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Andi_Mark29
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I stayed there between 23rd of April and 3rd of May. I was second customer, the hotel was almost complete. They have TV and air condition in the rooms ! The whole hotel is white and furnitures are wood which makes you feel very comfortable and peaceful. I love it! Breakfast was simple but like i said i was second customer! I believe they r gonna improve everything (maybe they did already (; ) There is a pool bar and pool to play (billiards) and hotel is at the beginning of the street so you can go for shopping and walk to the cost in 5 min. through looking shops , maybe having an ice cream etc.

Room Tip: If you're sleeping till afternoon probably you should choose the rooms behind the rooms in front...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank CrackpotQueen
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 March 2014

I am so glad to hear it has been taken over and will be up and running for 2014. We have stayed on many occasions and loved it there but last year we were unable to book and stayed at The Karbel but our room actually overlooked The White Hotel pool and over the two weeks we watched the pool turn green - such a waste. I am looking forward to seeing the changes and the website.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple