Leytur Hotel
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$26
US$25
US$97
  • Breakfast included
The Pine Hill Hotel & Suites(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$55
  • Breakfast included
Gokcen Hotel & Apartments(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$32
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$56
US$53
US$138
US$124
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$197
US$182
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsturkeynext yearrepeat guestsbar snacksgreat holidayyear after yearhalf boarda short dolmus ridelovely hotelplenty of sunbedsturkish breakfastnothing is too much troublelarge poolhome from homegreat funfamily runfor making our holiday
Reviewed 31 July 2011

This three star hotel surpassed all our expectations. The hotel is located In Ovacik a 15 minute walk or 5 minute dolmus ride to Hisaronu, a 10 minute Dolmus ride to Olu Deniz and a 15 minute Dolmus ride to Fethiye. There are plenty of local restaurants and bars in the immediate vicinity.
The hotel room was large, clean with daily maid service. The breakfast inlcuded in the price was basic but ample, however, a more substantial menu was available at an extra charge.
The pool area was excellent, very clean and well attended. The bar was located next to the pool area offering a selection of local and imported beers, wines, spirits and cocktails. Bar meals and snacks were readily available. For half board customers, the restaurant was located on the first floor, the restaurant and bar is open to non-residents.
For customers who wish to chill out completely and not venture far from the hotel and its facilities, this hotel was more than satisfactory, for customers like ourselves who prefer a central base for exploring and enjoy eating somewhere different every night, this hotel also ticked all the boxes.
The best thing about staying at this hotel was the excellent customer service and friendliness of Leyla and her team. The bar staff took the time and trouble learn your name and went the extra mile to ensure that customers had fun. In particular, Hassan the barman was very good company and tried his best to make sure everyone was having a good time. There was always a varied selection of music in the bar/pool area but it was never too loud or inappropriate.
All in all, this hotel was a real find, we booked throuh Travel Republic and had a really good deal. Despite the temperature being in the late 30s/early 40s, every room had air conditioning available for a moderate fee, again a safe in the room was also available.
This was my second visit to Turkey, previously I stayed in Antalya on the mediterranean coast, my opinion is that this area was more geared to families. The dolmus network was an excellent way of exploring the area and good value for money.
Fethiye was a charming harbour town with excellent restaurants and bars. The old town housed many traditional turkish shops and stalls where you can haggle for a bargain.
The local fish market allows the customer to select and purchase their own fish and you can take it to one of the many local restaurants located around the fish market to be cooked and served with fresh crusty bread and a salad, all for the modest price of 6TL per person (approx 3.00), drinks are extra. We spent a lot of time at this fish market, the locals frequent it and that is always a good sign.
I would recommend this hotel and area to anyone wishing to get to know Turkey`s Lycian coastline and traditional culture better. All the restaurants and bars we visited were clean and operated to a very high standard, the service was impeccable and friendly wherever we went. A thoroughly enjoyable holiday experience.

4  Thank Gwyneth006_8
Reviewed 31 July 2011

Hi all,

like you I too went on Tripadvisor to help me decide which of the hotels in the region I was going to plump for and spend my money on. BOOK HERE! THe hotel is the best I have ever stayed at. It is close to the amazing beach, just a ten minute bus ride on the bus which comes every 5 minutes, and just 10 minute bus ride to Fethiye for shopping, restaurants, 5 minutes from the clubs and pubs of Hisaronu, again the buses come every 5 minutes.
I am so glad I stayed here, it is idyllic, relaxing, professional, friendly, and also has a bit of fun in the evening, calling it a day early enough for there to never even have been a thought that I was too loud, and I am picky on this!, I love the quiet. Everything you would hope for but dare not expect.

The situation is beautiful, in the midst of pine trees and a mountain backdrop, the cooling breeze makes even the most unbearable heat, when we were there until yesterday 30th July, the 50 degree heat in the town areas was easily relieved by the lovely breeze, it didnt feel at any point to be TOOOO hot, just LOVELY.

THE POOL IS GORGEOUS, cleaned and conditioned every morning, cool to just float around in, big enough to swim lengths. There are always enough sun loungers. The scenery is beautiful.

The rooms are the best I have stayed in, spotlessly clean and well appointed, air conditioning units that whisper your chosen temperature into the room with remote controlled vane direction and multiple modes.

The best beds I have slept in, I SLEPT LIKE A LOG! So comfortable! Room cleaned every day by the wonderfully friendly team. JUST WONDERFUL!

The owner, Leyla, and her absolutely INCREDIBLE TEAM, without exception, are the best hosts, each and every member, the grounds and pool man, the barteam, the kitchen team, the chamber ladies, they are just FANTASTIC!

I won't single out any member of the team for more praise than the others because the team is all so impressive, THEY ARE ALL THE BEST and they achieve the best results and deserve the highest praise.

The stay was unbelievable, we arrived with of course some trepidation, but the quiet restful days by the pool, the silent nights. The shopping ten minutes away, the activities at the hotel, in Hisaronu, in Fethiye, out on boat tours, the beaches, the food, the people, EVERYTHING! THIS HOTEL HAS IT ALL.

Do not take a risk on another place. This hotel is number 1 for a number of reasons, and they deserve every accolade! WELL DONE HOTEL LEYTUR! YOU MADE THAT THE BEST HOLIDAY EXPERIENCE! ABOVE AND BEYOND EXPECTATION! !!!! The best

I WILL COME COME BACK AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!! THE BEST! YOU WILL LOVE IT.

1  Thank Richesholidayreview
Reviewed 30 July 2011

We have been here several times now and find it fantastic value for money. The rooms are very comfortable and clean and have benefitted from a recent refurbishment to a high standard. Leyla and all her staff are very friendly and helpful.

The food was very good and evening entertainment was great fun. The hotel is located a short bus ride from the sea which run very frequently.

We will certainly return again!

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank M_and_B_Bailey
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My Second year at this hotel, I never believed that this year’s holiday would exceed last year’s however thanks to all the amazing staff at hotel laytur my holiday was truly one to remember, I cannot fault this hotel in the slightest. the atmosphere the people and the overall standard of the hotel was truly amazing, I would like to point out that all the staff members work amazingly hard to make your holiday exceptional! The Bar staff, Restaurant, reception, hotel maids and gardener and of Corse the lovely manager/owner herself Layla nothing is too much and they will go out of their way to help you and also their attention to detail being exceptional. I have recommended this hotel before and I will continue to do so! I am already looking at flights to come back next year.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
3  Thank Elliemayna
Reviewed 29 July 2011

returned last night from the leytur.another fantastic holiday here.owner leyla has the complete package here with all her staff chipping in to ensure you enjoy your stay.big thanks to george(serdar),halil,eggeman and especially hassan for making our stay complete.many thanks to the maids and waiting staff,gardener/handyman too. always had a smile and a cheery hello for all.quiz night,bingo and kareoke with hassan as compere were not to be missed(hope i didnt ruin "sweet caroline").met many lovely people and hope to meet them again at leytur in the future.
this hotel is a must for those seeking a relaxing holiday,with music never too loud.absolutely spotlessly clean. far enough away from the hustle and bustle of hisaronu,but only a short dolmus ride away if you want to party.hopefully we will be back next year. cherafe leytur.
davy & liz from glenrothes fife

2  Thank davymcd