All reviewsnothing is too much troublehome from homeyear after yearnext yearhis lovely wifeturkeyperfect hostsgreat holidayself cateringother gueststurkish familysecond homekept spotlessly cleanstar serviceprivate transferevery guestpool and bar area
Reviewed 20 August 2012

been to hisaronu12 times,the best hotel i have been 2, spotles cleaned room towels and bedding
naim and family the boys cannot do enough for you waited on you hand and foot.
recommend to anybody. 1 of the best relaxing holidays i have had.

Room Tip: all rooms are in good possition
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank David M
Reviewed 18 August 2012

great location.just back from main street
the rooms were reasonable size,we were given room with double bed but to be honest when its hot we find we sleep better separately so we requested twin room which we were given next day without fuss.nothing was too much trouble.
drinks and food were reasonably priced and bar snacks good,and unlike a lot of places in the area we were not ripped off with the price of water.
we stayed bed & breakfast ,which was adequate.only downside was breakfast drink option was either tea or coffee included.fruit juice option included would have been nice..fresh orange juice was available at 6tl....
staff were constantly on hand for anything you needed by the pool
would have liked to have had a turkish night at the hotel as there was a good group of guests staying.
on our departure there was no rush to check out of room,we handed keys back at about 2 o'clock ...our friend was late picking us up , nearly 8 o'clock at night , but we were offered the use of the room to change and freshen up at no charge.
we will definitely look here again next time we come to hisaronu

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
3  Thank stevewheat
Reviewed 16 August 2012

From the moment I contacted Naim (the manager) I was made to feel like one of the family. Rooms arranged and transfers too sorted for us without any hassle. On arrival we were helped to our rooms by Naim and the lads then straight to the bar for a much needed ice cold bottle of EFES. Not bad considering it was after 1 in the morning. The rooms here are excellent, clean as a whistle and maid service every day, which was outstanding. Nothing was too much trouble for the staff and all our needs were catered for without complaint. There were six of us staying in three 1 bedroom apartments and not one of us had any complaint about our stay. There are plenty of sunbeds around the very clean pool, and we never, throughout our stay were left without a bed, no matter what time we got up, which was sometimes very late due to over endulging at the bar till well after three in the morning. Naim will go out of his way to help, he sorted two trips for us, 1 paragliding and the other quad biking, both which were cheaper than anywhere around about. The apartments are close to all that Hisaronu has to offer but set back from the main road and no noise could be heard at all from the surrounding area. The guests here all made us feel welcome, many who were frequent visitors, and having stayed there I now know why. I really could go on forever on how good this place is but all I can advise is, give it a go, you will NOT be disappointed.

Thankyou, Naim and all staff for making our holiday a wonderful experience.

Steve, Andrea, Kenny, Linda, Tony & Leslie.

PS hello, to Alan and the rest of the gang who we got to know well during our stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank The_surfmaster
Reviewed 13 August 2012 via mobile

Visited Ozturk following recommendation from friends, along with my daughter aged 14 and my wife - somewhat older!

To be honest I wasn't going to post a review as I would rather keep the secret.

It was the perfect place for us, relaxing and spotlessly clean. The place has got a real family atmosphere, regulars who keep you informed of bus routes, places to eat and local sights. You have to get involved in the chat round the pool and bar, just so many great people.

The staff Naim and family plus Sal and Ali - the clown - all work so hard to look after you I don't know how they keep going.

I had to have another beer just thinking a about it.

The pool is gleaming and everything else just the same, not a thing is out of place.

One reason I did post this review is to add my opinion on a couple of things.

Showers are fine, I am not really sure what the definition of a "power shower" is but if you want the skin stripping off your back there is a car wash up the road.

Beds comfortable but I did hear a couple of grumbles round the pool again not sure what problems were but I sure if you mentioned it to Maim whilst you were actually there rather then posting later once you have left it would have been sorted.

Food all fresh and excellent standard cooked to order and well priced.

Naim is a good host and a businessman so I guess yes he wants you to have a drink at the bar. If you don't, and want to go into town just say no thanks, it works.

We came back home and spoke about Ozturk and the brilliant team so much that we booked for next year. So although I would love to keep it to myself I have to say if you want value, quality good service and great people go Ozturk

Just wait until we have hey in first please.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank tigercity
Reviewed 13 August 2012

ARE YOU READY ??!! :-) Home after the most relaxing and chilled holiday ever.
The hotel is situated down a side road with a couple of bars/restaurants yards away and the busy noisy main road a few mins walk. Across the road is karting. This is set in a dip and the noise from this is minimal. In the evening you can ride a camel or donkey at the top of the road.
There was fun if you wanted it with cocktails ( thank you to David for the Galliano) or a relaxing beer or wine at the bar. Naim, Ali, Emmin and Sal always had a smile. There was peace around the pool during the day. Music in the background and staff attending your every need, be that an ice-cream (do have scoop ice-cream if you go), a cuppa, a beer or your sunshade put up. The hardest work was getting in and out of the pool.
Naim, who arranged our stay, transfers and days out, inc sorting the ‘taxi’ for the trip to Kayakoy, his wife, Duygu, staff, Sal, Ali, and Emmin work hard and efficiently ALL day and night. Duygu runs the kitchen and her cooking is good, always freshly cooked. My daughter loved her tomato soup, the best in Turkey!
We celebrated our 30th Wed Anv a couple of days after we arrived and Naim organized a meal, cake and bubbles for us and Duygu cooked it. Thank you to you both and to the people who shared our evening. Cocktails, chat and laughter till the early hours.
As a party of six we had two one bed aparts and one bb room. The aparts were clean, tidy and spacious, with two balconies. Bathroom was good size and there was always hot water. Kitchen was newly fitted. We cooked two evening meals and made lunches while we were there but most nights we ate out with recommendations from Naim and other guests. The bb room was good size, lovely bathroom and a balcony. The maid cleans and replaces towels every day and leaves beautiful towel art and flowers. Free AC too.
In the grounds are flowers and fruit trees. Olives, pears, figs (which Naim treated us to one night) and a beautiful walk way covered with hanging grapes. We could smell the figs from our balcony.
The pool was immaculate, with a deep bit for diving in. There is also a kiddie’s pool. Lots of sunbeds. Table tennis and pool table. Well stocked bar and new loos. There is also the ‘oven’ where people put their unwanted suncream, body lotions, shampoos and whatever else they didn’t want to take home with them. This proved very helpful near the end when we ran out of suncream.
We only met Naim, Duygu, Sebnem and Irmak two weeks ago but along with Ali (who made us laugh so much with his dancing), Sal (very friendly and efficient) and Emmin (a real gentleman) we felt we were leaving behind some of our oldest friends when we heard our leaving music. Hope to see you next year
PS. Sebnem, I still remember purple and diamonds :-)

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family