“Fantastic Place and Staff”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Oludeniz
Ozturk Hotel Hisaronu
Ranked #30 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 18 January 2013

This is the first time I have written a review, but The Ozturk Hotel is worth telling everyone about.
I first stayed there in 2005 and said then I would return one day, it took me a while but I did return with my other half last year (sept 2012).
Naim, his family and staff are truly wonderful, nothing is too much trouble and your every need is catered for, usually without asking. They are so friendly and helpful, everything is clean and tidy as Naim never stops trying to please and cater for his guests. The service is first class, the rooms are cleaned daily by the maid, she folds your clean towels differently daily and also does a fantastic spread with flowers on the bed.
The Hotel is not too big, everyone is made to feel like one of the family, it is set in a quiet location but only a short walk away from Hisaronu`s main street, where you will find all the restaurants, bars and night life. During the day you can catch a bus to many surrounding areas so you do not have to hire a car if you want a break from driving.
If you stay at The Ozturk you would not be disappointed, we have booked to go back for two weeks again this year. Lots of people return because its just that good, so if you are tempted to visit, book now before Naim gets fully booked!

9  Thank markbradshaw

Reviewed 17 November 2012

I have stayed in Naims about 5 times and every time it seems to get better. He, and his wife, treat every guest like a friend. The breakfasts are great, the pool is always clean and the bar is a great wee area. It is a small place but I like that as it is more personal and you get to know the people in the hotel. It is close to the town centre and I feel very safe when I am here. Cannot wait to get back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
10  Thank Corie100
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love going to Oludeniz/Hisaronu and decided to try this hotel out. We stayed on September 16 th for three nights and thoroughly loved this place. Rooms were spotlessly clean with usual amenities you will find here in Turkey, Usual turkish breakfast, but as I spend a lot of time in Hisaronu , I normally go to The English Restaurant around the corner. Ask for Tony and Mustafa.
All in all a good hotel to spend a weekend in, with good weather for September. Will go again.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Srt88
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I am 45 years old and try to get away at least 3 times a year (finances allowing). I have always said that I would never return to the same place twice as you only get a limited amout of holidays in your life time and it is a waste not to see as many different places as you can.

I stayed at the Osturk in June this year when I went to Turkey with a couple of mates in order to watch 2 football matches every night whilst the European Championships were being played. We go away whenever there is a football tournament on so our wives aren't driven mad with sport being on the TV every night.

I had a great time with my pals, but by the end of day one I knew that this was a place that Lisa my wife would really enjoy.

For once in my life 'I WAS RIGHT'

We have just arrived home after spending 10 very relaxing days and nights with Naim and his family. We arrived quite late on Sunday evening after having worked on the Sunday morning and rushed to the airport to catch our flight. Whilst we were fairly tired by the time we got to the apartments we were made to feel so welcome by Naim (and the boys - Ali & Emin) that we stayed up chatting with them and other guests for a good couple of hours before even going to our apartment.

The whole complex is cleaned daily with the bar and eating area as well as the whole area surrounding the pool cleaning morning and again in the evening, There are enough sunbeds for everyone staying to have one (even when the apartments are at capacity), so no need to get up earlier than you want to in order to be next to the pool.

The Osturk has a very simple policy when it comes to looking after their guests.
'Absolutely nothing is ever too much trouble if it helps their visitors to enjoy their holiday.'
This is a proven way to get people to return as everyone staying at the Osturk when we were there had been before. One delightful lady from Tilbury (you know who you are) has been twice a year for the past 10 years.

After staying at the Osturk I now understand why people return to the same place for holidays year after year. I have never before returned to the same place twice. (I have already booked a short stay there for next May) I have also never written any sort of review for anything before, but I feel that if ever a place was worth recommending it is the Osturk Apartments.

Thank you so much to all at the Osturk for making Lisa and I feel so welcome.

4  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 5 October 2012

This hotel was recommended to us by friends who had stayed quite a few times. We was surprised how many of the guest had been to this hotel many times, and you perhaps could think that you would feel slightly left out as everyone knows each other. This was not the case and within 2 days we were made to feel that we had been there much longer. Everything about this hotel we loved, room, food, pool, bar and the cocktails!!! It is a 5min flat walk from the hotel into the town, and there are some lovely restaurants and bars. We enjoyed going into town to eat and then coming back and enjoying Naim and his staff antics at the bar, Only downside was that we only stayed a week, we are so staying longer next year! Thank you Naim, Duygu and the lads for making our holiday so very special!

1  Thank cathgWestYorks
Reviewed 28 September 2012

Our 5th time at the Ozturk and that should say it all,met many old friends and alot of new ones.That is what The Ozturk is all about.As usual attention to detail is Naim and Duygu's speciality you are not treated as guests you are treated as friends,even if its your first visit,nothing is to much trouble.We look at other holidays every year but cannot see past the warmth and hospitality shown to us at the Ozturk.As I have written in previous reviews the cleanliness of rooms,pool and pool area kitchen and grounds are unsurpassed,standards never dip.We just hope we can make back next year.

1  Thank 44baza65
Reviewed 25 September 2012

My wife & I stayed at the Ozturk Hotel last week, we chose it because it’s near the town & has had good reviews on this site.
As it’s a small family run hotel they don’t use a holiday company, so we only had to arrange our flights, Naim arranged our transfer who was waiting for us when we arrived at Dalaman airport.
This was our forth holiday in Hisaronu, we have previously stayed in larger hotels as a package, but we found this was just as easy to organize.
Many of the previous reviews praise this hotel highly we now understand why, Naim worked hard to make our stay as relaxing as possible!
As it’s a small hotel you meet everybody staying there, we met some interesting people & made new friends.
The only advice I will give you is that if you want to chuck Naim in the pool! Do it when he it not expecting it because he’s a strong little fella!
This is a fabulous little gem of a hotel & we would recommend it as a great place to stay in the beautiful resort of Hisaronu.