US$174
US$148
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

US$263
US$256
  • Breakfast included
Ocean Blue High Class Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$90
Monta Verde Hotel & Villas(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$62
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$69/night.

Tonoz Beach Hotel(Oludeniz)(Great Value!)
US$131
US$119
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Sunshine Holiday Resort(Ovacik)(Great Value!)
US$82
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$481
US$436
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsnothing is too much troubleyear after yearnext yearhis lovely wifeturkish homecleanest poolturkeyperfect hostsother guestsself cateringgreat holidaynew friendsturkish familysecond homeprivate transferkept spotlessly cleanstar service
Reviewed 16 May 2013

I was compelled to write my first ever review after staying at this wonderful hotel last year. I was taken aback with the excellent service and wonderful relaxing atmosphere that Naim & his lovely wife and family work so hard to create for all of his guests. (Naim doesn't even like the term guest as he treats every visitor as a friend).

Unfortunately work commitments meant that I could only take a 6 day vacation, but after the way my wife and I were treated last September when we last visited, my wife Lisa was more than happy to travel out a few days earlier by herself. She was the first guest of the season and was the only person at the Ozturk for the first couple of days of her holiday. She was treated like a VIP and absolutely nothing was too much trouble for Naim or Dugya. They made her feel like one of the family rather than a visitor.

Naim has worked extremely hard over the Winter break and has made improvements to the pool and bar area including new sofa's and seats around the welcoming open fireplace.

Many of the rooms have had makeovers as well and are cleaned thoroughly on a daily basis as usual. We had so many flowers put in our room each day it was more like Kew Gardens each time we went back to the room.

As we were there for the first week of the new season and it was quiet, we were honoured to be taken out by Naim as guests to the local Spring Festival where we were treated to a fantastic feast of authentic Turkish cuisine and introduced to local dignitaries. I was even interviewed by a local television station.

We had a wonderful early season break where I was able to charge the batteries for a very busy period of work over the summer.

Both myself and Lisa can't wait to go back later this year to visit our wonderful friends in Hisaronu once again. This gem of a place is beginning to feel like a second home.

I genuinely cannot recommend this fantastic hotel highly enough.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
6  Thank Richard S
Reviewed 18 January 2013

This is the first time I have written a review, but The Ozturk Hotel is worth telling everyone about.
I first stayed there in 2005 and said then I would return one day, it took me a while but I did return with my other half last year (sept 2012).
Naim, his family and staff are truly wonderful, nothing is too much trouble and your every need is catered for, usually without asking. They are so friendly and helpful, everything is clean and tidy as Naim never stops trying to please and cater for his guests. The service is first class, the rooms are cleaned daily by the maid, she folds your clean towels differently daily and also does a fantastic spread with flowers on the bed.
The Hotel is not too big, everyone is made to feel like one of the family, it is set in a quiet location but only a short walk away from Hisaronu`s main street, where you will find all the restaurants, bars and night life. During the day you can catch a bus to many surrounding areas so you do not have to hire a car if you want a break from driving.
If you stay at The Ozturk you would not be disappointed, we have booked to go back for two weeks again this year. Lots of people return because its just that good, so if you are tempted to visit, book now before Naim gets fully booked!

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
9  Thank markbradshaw
Reviewed 17 November 2012

I have stayed in Naims about 5 times and every time it seems to get better. He, and his wife, treat every guest like a friend. The breakfasts are great, the pool is always clean and the bar is a great wee area. It is a small place but I like that as it is more personal and you get to know the people in the hotel. It is close to the town centre and I feel very safe when I am here. Cannot wait to get back.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
11  Thank Corie100
Reviewed 29 October 2012 via mobile

My wife and I love going to Oludeniz/Hisaronu and decided to try this hotel out. We stayed on September 16 th for three nights and thoroughly loved this place. Rooms were spotlessly clean with usual amenities you will find here in Turkey, Usual turkish breakfast, but as I spend a lot of time in Hisaronu , I normally go to The English Restaurant around the corner. Ask for Tony and Mustafa.
All in all a good hotel to spend a weekend in, with good weather for September. Will go again.

• Stayed: September 2012
2  Thank Srt88
Reviewed 8 October 2012

I am 45 years old and try to get away at least 3 times a year (finances allowing). I have always said that I would never return to the same place twice as you only get a limited amout of holidays in your life time and it is a waste not to see as many different places as you can.

I stayed at the Osturk in June this year when I went to Turkey with a couple of mates in order to watch 2 football matches every night whilst the European Championships were being played. We go away whenever there is a football tournament on so our wives aren't driven mad with sport being on the TV every night.

I had a great time with my pals, but by the end of day one I knew that this was a place that Lisa my wife would really enjoy.

For once in my life 'I WAS RIGHT'

We have just arrived home after spending 10 very relaxing days and nights with Naim and his family. We arrived quite late on Sunday evening after having worked on the Sunday morning and rushed to the airport to catch our flight. Whilst we were fairly tired by the time we got to the apartments we were made to feel so welcome by Naim (and the boys - Ali & Emin) that we stayed up chatting with them and other guests for a good couple of hours before even going to our apartment.

The whole complex is cleaned daily with the bar and eating area as well as the whole area surrounding the pool cleaning morning and again in the evening, There are enough sunbeds for everyone staying to have one (even when the apartments are at capacity), so no need to get up earlier than you want to in order to be next to the pool.

The Osturk has a very simple policy when it comes to looking after their guests.
'Absolutely nothing is ever too much trouble if it helps their visitors to enjoy their holiday.'
This is a proven way to get people to return as everyone staying at the Osturk when we were there had been before. One delightful lady from Tilbury (you know who you are) has been twice a year for the past 10 years.

After staying at the Osturk I now understand why people return to the same place for holidays year after year. I have never before returned to the same place twice. (I have already booked a short stay there for next May) I have also never written any sort of review for anything before, but I feel that if ever a place was worth recommending it is the Osturk Apartments.

Thank you so much to all at the Osturk for making Lisa and I feel so welcome.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple