“Can not get enough...”

Ozturk Hotel Hisaronu
Ranked #33 of 102 Hotels in Oludeniz
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I can not rate this hotel highly enough, I have been here 8 times now and have already booked again for 2014. Naim and his wonderful wife Dugan welcome you to their fabulous hotel and make the stay amazing from the minute you arrive (no matter what time of day or night that is)...the boys are there ready to carry your bags and treat you better than royalty throughout your stay.
Rooms are everything you need, comfy bed, air con, shower room and even though so close to the main street where all the restaurants its so unbelievably quiet. The pool is beautifully clean, I've never been anywhere else where the pool is hovered everyday....
There are so many more wonderful things I can say about Ozturk, but basically if I don't go each year I feel as though I am missing out on seeing our lovely extended Turkish family.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank Nadia S

Reviewed 12 October 2013 via mobile

I stopped crying at Dalaman Airport after our 10 night stay at this gem of a hotel I happened to find on trip advisor!!! I really dont know where to start. In 10 nights we met some wonderful people and I felt a part of Niams beautiful family and staff who cannot do enough for you and treat you extremely well. Many a night well every night we socialised at the bar before heading out a fantastic friendly atmosphere. Ive never been to a place where there is such dedication and passion towards the holiday makers and the running of the hotel which is
genuine. See you next September Niam Dougar Smile Zafir Rookia xx Louise & David.

3  Thank Scarlet100Uk
Reviewed 11 October 2013

Just returned from our third visit to The Ozturk and have already booked for June 2014.
Naim, Dugan, Zafir & Smile do everything they can to make your stay as relaxing as possible and go out of their way to help in any way they can.
It was great meeting up with old friends and making new friends while enjoying Naims hospitality and great cocktails each evening at the bar-I have tried many times to make my own Bloody Mary's but none come close to Naims!
The rooms are well kept and cleaned daily with fresh towels each day-the maid also does lovely flower and towel sculptures.
There is a varied breakfast menu which is unusual as other b&bs provide Turkish breakfast buffet only so other choices such as beans on toast or omelet included in the price are a nice touch.
Naim takes great pride in keeping the pool and surrounding area spotless and we liked the fact that whenever clearing ashtrays or taking empty glasses we were asked if everything was ok-nothing was too much trouble from putting up or moving the sun shades to getting our drinks or iceberg (ice cream cones). We never felt pressured to order anything and a polite no thank you is all that is needed if you don't need anything.
The Ozturk really is a home from home and we are already counting the days until our return-237 as I write!!
Thank you to everyone at The Ozturk-we can't wait to be at your lovely hotel once more.

3  Thank Motty3
Reviewed 7 October 2013

I have now stayed at the Ozturk Hotel for 30 times over 15 years and Naim has welcomed me as a friend of the family. The hotel is spotless, the food excellent, and bar service is first rate. Naim is also very proud of his pool, cleaning it every morning at 7:00 am. Even although I've holidayed as far west as Vancouver, and as far east as Singapore. The Ozturk is the No 1 for me and I've made many friends, both British and Turkish over the years. I shall be back next year and years to come.

Room Tip: All rooms are good and look over the pool and you can have twin bedded or double bed.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank Rosco221
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I'm not really sure where to start ... This is by far the best holiday myself and my husband have had in a very long time! We booked with the resort directly after a friend found them on trip advisor, they replied quickly furnishing us with all of the information we required. We were collected from the airport with our friends buy a private taxi firm which Naim arranged for us, the journey was quick and reasonably priced.

On arrival of the resort we were greeted by the owners and the boys which made us feel very at ease and comfortable. We were shown to our room by Naim, where he took the time to how us all of the facilities the room and the resort had. The rooms and the bathrooms are spotlessly clean (actually the whole resort is)

I might add this is the first resort we have visited were I haven't had a complaint about the room and resort and consequently ended up in tears.

We dropped off our luggage and headed to the bar where we sat chatting with the established guests and the owners & staff. This place is more than I resort, if you take the time to chat with the other quests you are openly welcomed into the "Ozturk family" you are waited on day and night & are treated very well. Niam often handed out little treats for the guests who where by the pool side which added to the family feeling.

Naim's wife runs a very good kitchen, the light day snacks are very tasty and reasonably priced. We ate at the resort a few times on a night time and were more than happy with the food and the service we received.

The staff are all very attentive & do come round regularly to tidy and collect your empty glasses etc. You are asked if you would like anything regularly but this isn't to be pushy, they are really just trying to be helpful to enable let relax as much as you can during your stay.

We made some really good friends during this trip and are really looking forward to visiting Ozturks next year! This is a real gem of a place.... Please don't change a thing!
Sophie & Andrew

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
8  Thank McNabbie
Reviewed 4 October 2013

We (my Wife and I) can't really add much to what's already been said about the Ozturk Hotel but we definitely agree with the majority of reviews on here.
We found the hotel on Trip Advisor and contacted Naim via email to book a room. He answered all emails quickly and politely and provided all the information we asked for. We booked a 12 night stay at the end of September and Naim kindly arranged our airport transfers (at a very reasonable price) via a local taxi company.
On arrival at Dalaman our taxi was waiting for us and less than an hour later we arrived to a warm greeting at the Ozturk.
The location of the hotel is excellent, just a 2 minute walk to all the bars and restaurants yet just far enough away to ensure a peaceful nights sleep.
Naim works incredibly hard to ensure his guests are happy and well looked after. I am an early riser and often would be sat on the balcony at 7am watching Naim cleaning the pool, which he did every morning. He tended the bar at night until the last person was ready to leave which often meant he was surviving on about 4-5 hours sleep a day and always with a smile on his face. This hotel deserves its number 1 status for his efforts alone. However he is then adequately backed up by the rest of his team. Wife Duygu does a great job with the kitchen and the 2 boys Zafer and Smile do a fantastic job looking after you around the pool. The rooms are a decent size and are kept spotless by the hard working maid. The pool is a good size and is kept very clean with plenty of sunbeds to go round.To be honest the whole place is spotless!
There seem to be many repeat guests which speaks for itself. We definitely want to go back next June and just hope Naim can fit us in!
The place is just so friendly. The guests both new and old are extremely friendly and we were fortunate to have met some really great people which we will hopefully see again next year!
This was one of our most memorable holidays due to the people we met and the hard work of Naim and his team, we thank you all.
Terry and Sharon

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank terrysharon
Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

This was our 1st time in Turkey & we couldn't have picked a better hotel to stay.
Naim, Duygu & the boys can not do enough for you, from the welcome at the gate when you arrive until the send off when you leave.
The hotel is spotless & is a short walk from the main town. The maid works very hard to keep the rooms clean & towels are changed daily.
We didn't feel any pressure to buy anything, if you said no then there was no issue. Personally I like the fact they come round & ask every so often as it meant I didn't have to move & could just relax.
Prices are very reasonable at the hotel & there was even little treats bought round to guests which was a lovely touch.
Naim will help you with anything you need including booking trips and he really does care about his guests from the regulars to the newbies.
We met some lovely people both regulars who were very helpful & new guests many of whom have already booked for next year.
Sadly we are not going away next year but should we return to Hisaronu we would not hesitate to stay at the Ozturk.
In summary a first class hotel which deserves to be top of the list.
Marie & Gayle