“Family Holiday”
Review of Koseoglu Hotel

Koseoglu Hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2013

We stopped at one of the most friendliest hotels ever imaginable, in fact it was like sharing your holiday with one big family, Lisa and Mehmet are the friendliest hotelier's you could imagine and all the staff follow suit, this is one of the most memorable holidays ever because of all at the Koseoglu hotel,
I would like to say Thank You To all at The Koseoglu for making our holiday such a pleasant one, not forgetting the biggest character of all Tommy and bar man Tolly, see you all next year.

Room Tip: You get what you pay for
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 1 June 2013

We have been coming to koseoglu hotel for several years and enjoyed all our holidays here. Nothing is too much trouble for the owners and staff, who make you feel part of the family. I just felt compelled to write a review this year as we have stayed in one of their newly refurbished apartments. The 2 bed apart we stayed in has an attractively furnished lounge/kitchen area with modern table and chairs, comfortable sofa, wall mounted large lcd tv (with several film channels in English as well as Bbc world news). The kitchen area has a large fridge, 4 hob gas cooker, washing machine and kettle and is well stocked with glasses, pans, cutlery etc. Each bedroom is en-suite and our son took great delight in telling us we couldn't use 'his' bathroom! There are 3 small balconies with wooden stools on each, perfect for sitting on in the morning for that first tea/coffee of the day. The bedroom overlooking the pool also has a small table which was a useful addition. It felt like home from home...perfect!

Room Tip: Refurbished 2 and 3 bed aparts perfect...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2012

I went to Ölüdeniz last September to make holiday and stayed at Koseoglu Hotel. I spent 12 days there and I liked it so much. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The Hotel owneri Lisa and Mehmet are so friendly. I made new English friends and had too much fun. I m so happy because I stayed at Koseoglu Hotel.

Stayed: September 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Hakan_34106
Reviewed 31 October 2012

Two long visits here and I'm hooked with this place (WOW) This hotel is not for the faint hearted.This is a definite DIY Hotel. If boss man Mehmet is asleep on the bench,just help yourself to whatever,but be assured you must book down what you had, as I'm sure there is a secret camera somewhere.
Pun apart the Koseoglu pronounced K Sola is a super hotel,clean tidy and very very friendly ,super pool,great food . I met with lots of visiters who have been here many times. When I returned home I mentioned where I had stayed. Most have got details and intend going there in 2013. Many friends I met are also returning next year. I will have to book quick because I already have my flights,and don't want to miss out on a room.
Just to sum up,if your a snooty,this hotel is not for you.......only real fun loving people come here.Mehmet,lisa and the kids,Baris(chef) Mick ,will all keep you well entertained.
Can't wait my return.....Top Dollar guys....

Room Tip: Front rooms facing the pool have a nice balcony overlooking the pool
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank stuartcocker
Reviewed 23 August 2012

Our family have been going to Koseoglu since 1997 and we would never think of going anywhere else.It may not be everyones kind of hotel but it is clean and comfortable.Lisa,Mehmet,Mick and all the staff do all they can to make your stay the best it can be.We always feel a bit home sick when holiday is over.would recommend this as a perfect base to explore the area.

Room Tip: apartments are better the rooms and we like top corner for sun.
1  Thank Mavis M
Reviewed 18 August 2012

went for 9nights,10days...best holiday ever..never wanted to come home. They made us feel so welcome,like we were friends...self catering apartment was basic for cooking,but no prob,so cheap to eat at apart or out and about you didnt need it.. rooms regularly cleaned, beds comfortable, self catering rooms were bigger than bed and breakfast though. Pool clean and there was always somewhere to sit by the pool...if you got kids its very safe for them,and owners kids will involve them in the playgroud area!....im a large woman and have had a lot of nasty comments and looks over the years,but here,NONE! owners Memet+Lisa were great hosts from beginning to end,they even gave us a hug as we got the bus back to the airport...were coming back next year for sure,cant wait! you can go here if family,couple,or even solo,theyre so welcoming!

Room Tip: if you want the extra living space,go self catering...take more english currency than Turkish if u...
2  Thank Ian M
Reviewed 17 August 2012

This is the 3rd year of going back to Koseoglu, nothing is too much trouble for Lisa Mehmet and their staff... Rooms are cleaned daily and the restaurant andbar area are clean and tidy. Food is excellent and reasonably priced.... would highly recommend...

2  Thank lisayas