They play AWFUL music all day and night. Until 4am. And if you ask them to stop they do nothing. Stay well away. Miserable staff who hardly speak a word of english. Also they try and charge you to use the A/C. They do not allow outside food and drink to be brought in to your room, and all they sell at the bar is alcohol and plain crisps. Its a joke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Seden is a favourite of the previous guests. Situated in a quiet part of Hisaronu, approximately 10 minutes walk from the centre, the Seden nestles in the shelter of the pine-clad hillside surrounded by beautiful scenery. The bars, shops and restaurant of Hisaronu are nearby, and the famous lagoon of Oludeniz is only a short dolmus ride away. The atmosphere is friendly and relaxed, with a large swimming pool with children's section, with surrounding sun terraces. Standards of service are high with a great attention to detail.Meals are served as an open buffet on the covered terrace overlooking the pool, and snacks are available from the pool bar. There is a children's play area on the grass in the attractive gardens, bright with colourful flowers.Rooms are air-conditioned, with private en suite facilities, safety boxes, hair dryer, television, telephone and balcony. A friendly hotel in a peaceful location offering excellent value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U. and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Otel Seden reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Otel Seden Hotel Oludeniz
- Otel Seden Hisaronu
- Otel Seden Hotel Hisaronu