“Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #14 of 103 Hotels in Oludeniz
Caernarfon, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Hotel”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Just come back from a fantastic week at the Monta Verde .Great food friendly and helpful staff .If you want a great Hotel in Turkey then this is the one to stay at can't recommend this place enough going back again next year

Room Tip: corner suites are large and sunny
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank nia2561

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (258)
  • Turkish first
Hereford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

My partner and I love this hotel and the staff. This time we took my partners son with us who is 5 years old. As usual we got a friendly welcome at gone midnight. My partner diverted to the bar where a drink was waiting for him while I booked us in. His little boy was made to feel as welcome as us. Throughout the holiday the staff played football with Luke and within a couple of days Luke was ordering his own drinks and signing for them. One evening Esra took time out from answering the amazing amount of phone calls I have ever seen at the hotel and joined Luke and I on the settee to watch in the night garden. Luke and her curled up on the settees and then she walked Luke back to his room to say good night. It really is like being with extended family. Luke didn't want to go home at the end of the week and had learnt 5 new Turkish words. As long as you go with an open mind and willing to embrace the Turkish lifestyle you will fit right in to this amazing hotel.
Unfortunately due to a few guests not liking the owners dog she was found a new home while we were there. Esra and Barkin came to find me and let me know that Boyoz was leaving so I got to say goodbye to a very special and friendly dog. We cannot wait to go back at the end of the year and Luke cannot wait to go back next May. Thank you very much guys always sad when we have to come back to the uk.
Oh and a special thank you to the cleaners who found out that Matt and I had been together for 2 years at the time we were over there. We went out for the day to Fethiye and came back to our beds in the room decorated with flowers. They had even decorated Luke's bed so he didn't feel left out. Nazif joined us in celebrating with a cake from a local patisserie and added his own unique touch to the presentation of the cake. Thank you so much guys for allowing us to be part of tour family.
Barkin and Bora your mum is amazing and please pass on my thanks to her even if she was naughty doing what she did! She will know what I mean!!!
See you all again soon. Hope the season continues being fantastic for you all.

Stayed May 2014
3 Thank Lesley H
Vienna, Virginia
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Monta Verde has really picked up on how to do customer service in Turkey! They are kind and accommodating and friendly every time you see them. Their breakfasts are wonderful and the place is very clean. We also loved their decorations and style. It's more like a bed and breakfast than some fancy shmancy hotel. We enjoyed this holiday very much and would recommend it to anyone! **side note, if you have small children, ask to be the furthest away from the pool/bar or in a villa. The pool area can be very loud at night.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank aacard
Cardiff, United Kingdom
Reviewed 2 June 2014

This was my first holiday to Turkey and wow was I impressed!!! The Montaverde hotel was fantastic, food was great, staff were incredibly helpful and friendly!! It felt like my second home by the end of the week and have already booked to go back next year!!! I cannot recommend this place enough.... U will not be disappointed!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank VMB68
Esra K, Guest Relations Manager at Monta Verde Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 3 June 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking your time to write such a sincere review about us on TripAdvisor.We appreciate your kind compliments to our most precious staff. We all are here to keep our guests happy.It was nice to meet you such a friendly guest like you.We are pleased to hear that you had a nice holiday at Monta Verde.

We just can't wait to see you on your next holıday.

Regards,

Monta Verde Family
info@montaverde.com
Bristol, United Kingdom
Reviewed 31 May 2014

My holiday was a start of the season and I did not know the hotel at all. It was a last minute great value offer - and what amazing value!. The hotel was lovely and I particularly appreciated the additional large 'silent' pool at the back of the property away where you could chill and relax. I upgraded to a deluxe room which was quiet and beautifully presented with free bottled water in the fridge which was a nice touch. The staff were very friendly and approachable and nothing was too much trouble. As I was travelling alone and had not been to Southern Turkey before it could have been daunting but the staff were amazingly kind and I was made to feel welcome and was very much looked after. There were other solo guests who were regulars - which is always a good sign!

I was on half board so that I did not have to go out for am meal in the evening if I did not want to but ate at the hotel for the majority of the time as the food was fresh and varied and very enjoyable. I loved the cocktails and the amazing exchange rate meant that all my extras for the week came to about £120!

Ovacik has a great bus service (evry 10 mins or so - stick out your hand!) and it is easy to get to Fethiye and Olu Deniz. Lots of good cheap tripos on offer too - by jeep and boat.

I had a great time and a good rest and would definitely go again! Say hi from me

Regards

Moya

I had

Room Tip: Book Deluxe!
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Moya M
Esra K, Guest Relations Manager at Monta Verde Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 2 June 2014
Dear Moya

Thank you so much for writing good comments and sharing your holiday experiences with us.It was lovely to meet such a friendly lady like you.We are greatful to hear that you had great time at Montaverde.Your comments are very ımportant for us.

We hope to see you again

Best regards from Monta Verde
dundee
Reviewed 29 May 2014

We only discovered this hotel by chance,and i am glad we did.The hotel we had originally booked was closed when we arrived.After an hour or so we were taken to this little gem.The staff were very helpful on arrival, welcomed us,gave us a lovely cup of tea which at midnight after traveling since 10.30 in the morning was well appreciated .After checking in we were taken to our room. It was beautifully decorated and spacous.In the morning we went down had breakfast and sat by the lovely pool.About 30 minutes later the owner came over and introduced himself and told us all about the hotel and its facilities and welcomed us. We thought that was a nice gesture. Later on in the day his wife welcomed us and said if we needed anything just to let her know. We were half-board which was worth the money if you dont wish to wander to far for your evening meal.The food was nice,soup for starter,then mezzi,main meal then a sweet.The hotel also has a turkish bath in the spa area,a gym,pool table and large lounge area with TV.All the staff were lovely always smiling and looking like they all enjoyed their jobs. I would defo recommend this hotel to anyone thinking of having a holiday in turkey.

Room Tip: We had a deluxe room facing back sunny all day.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank nandaDundee
Esra K, Guest Relations Manager at Monta Verde Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 30 May 2014
Dear NandaDundee

Thank you for sharing your best experiences with us on TripAdvisor. We are pleased to hear that you had the best time in here with us.

We hope to see you agaın ın your another holıday.

Best Regards
Runcorn, United Kingdom
Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I am staying here at the moment and I have to say I am impressed. The owner and his wife recognised us from 2 years ago which was nice. All of the rooms have been upgraded and are lovely. Staff are friendly and always happy to help. You cant beat it for the price.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank MATHEW B
Esra K, Guest Relations Manager at Monta Verde Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Dear Matthew;

First of all we'd like to thank you for taking the time to write such a great comment about us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to hear you have such a wonderful time at Monta Verde.

It ıs lovely to see you both agaın after two years.

Best regards