“Amazing steak and worth a visit!”
Review of Mustis Steakhouse

Mustis Steakhouse
Ranked #68 of 126 Restaurants in Yalikavak
Price range: US$8 - US$32
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Musti's Steak House is located opposite the beginning of the marina road and opposite the kids play park in central Yalikavak Bodrum....It offers Irish and Turkish hosts..family welcoming atmosphere and Private dinning for those looking to get away.. With 10yrs of great food and reputation, MUSTIS HAS GROWN FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH!!!...Meat lovers the whole world over will have an unforgettable experience.. Tucked up under the palm trees, in a little place called Yalikavak.. not many know..awaits a slice of heaven!!
“Amazing steak and worth a visit!”
Reviewed 7 August 2013 via mobile

Decided to visit having read a few reviews on here and we were so glad we did!
By far the best steak in Yali for quality, portion size and flavour!
The steak is huge and beautifully cooked with stunning sauces and amazing potato wedges.
The fillet steak was 35tl which we thought was great value considering we had eaten steaks in other restaurants and they didn't come close!
I do agree that service could be a bit better and the setting is not the most romantic in Yali but awesome food!
Cheesecake yummy too!

• Visited July 2013

• Turkish first
Belfast
“Don't bother”
Reviewed 27 July 2013

We went to Mustis for dinner during our recent holiday in Yalikavak and all I can say is I wish I had read the reviews on Tripadvisor beforehand - I would have gone elsewhere! Having eaten in a number of other local restaurants in the preceding days, i was expecting the same warm effusive welcome, but it was certainly not forthcoming. The waiting staff did their job (just about) but the place had no atmosphere, and no welcoming feel to it.

The location isn't great - on a busy road, but as other reviewers have said the new marina nearby has clearly inflated the prices. We had our most expensive meal here - the wine in particular seemed far above what other restaurants were charging. The food itself was ok, I had the meatballs which were tasty enough, and my husband had the saffron chicken which was a ridiculously big portion -2 huge chicken breasts, but it was the inefficient service which was particularly disappointing. We asked for bread which never came. The menu said my meal came with garlic potatoes - ordinary wedges arrived and I had to ask for the garlic ones. The kids asked for chocolate ice-cream, out came vanilla. All small things but the cumulative effect was that we were left feeling irritated. When the bill came, I queried an entry for two portions of something totalling 20 TL - this was hastily removed with no further explanation.

There are so many other cheaper and better restaurants in Yalikavak - even those right on the seafront, that unless you want to watch the traffic go by whilst leaves drop off the trees above into your dinner, and inept monosyllabic staff bring you the wrong food, I would recommend you go somewhere else. The only thing that makes this a rating of 3 stars is the food - everything else was just a let down!

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank NornIronNic
London
“mustis yalikavak”
Reviewed 30 June 2013

so disappointed......was really looking forward to dinner but service was terrible, my medium rare burger was hardly cooked, was cold and they seemed very upset when i asked for it to be cooked more. overpriced and many better options in yalikavak

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Beckie S
TORQUAY
“Excellent meal”
Reviewed 10 June 2013

4 of us had a meal here, and it was by far the best meal we had in Turkey. Steak was very well cooked with excellent selection of sauces, my wife had the Chicken stuffed with mushrooms & served with saffron sauce, excellent again. Not the cheapest restaurant but well worth a visit for a really nice meal.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank desmond191082
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Lovely food ,"BUT"”
Reviewed 8 June 2013

Really great improvement on the last time we were there,the only negative was the price of the drinks and food,had to be third more than anywhere else we went but on the plus side very nice .
Big plus was Guiness was available but at 17 tlr.
Saying all that would go there again but leave out the Guiness.

• Visited May 2013