“MUST”

Minor Restaurant
Ranked #8 of 137 Restaurants in Yalikavak
Price range: US$7 - US$26
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Minör: a place, where excellent steaks meet magnificent music. Minör is a Steakhouse, where each dish is tenderized and served with Live-Music, where Mezzes and Sea Food are provided and served each and every day and the nights are prolonged by Live Jazz, Flamenco Music and Latin dances.. Please reserve a table, so that we can entertain and spoil you.
Reviewed 14 July 2014

Reached easily by minibuses from Bodrum,half a km from bus station of Yalıkavak,a seaside restaurant by the beach,tastefull basic food for every choice,fish cheap and fresh,main plates cost less than 10 euros,neat table clothes and a very clean toilet,run by a couple of musicians,a band of five playing jazz standarts or blues or latin every night starting even before sunset,very friendly staff,wine list,smokers paradise,just 7 euros for enterance and a free first drink for full stomaches, relaxing atmosphere,2014 plans are till late October,reservation highly advised,don't miss.......

6  Thank COYDRCOY

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Just returned from a boys sailing trip based at Yalikavak,Turkey. Spent several late nights at Minor Cafe to top off great days sailing and after eating at a variety of restaurants in the village.The atmosphere at the cafe was great with an enthusiastic crowd really getting into the music, the free style dancing and with a few drinks to move things along. The highlights of the nights were when the owners of the venue Kivanc(singing) and Anil(piano accordian) entertained us.

1  Thank DouglasGrowcott
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Minor Cafe/Restaurant was recommended by a fellow holiday maker at our apartments so we gave it a go!

My husband had the fillet steak turf and turf and I had the baked lamb. Husband loved his meal. My lamb was lovely as melted in the mouth but did not come with any sauce, so felt that let it down. Home made blackberry dessert was lovely too. Lovely atmosphere with a band playing some jazz.

1  Thank blackcat27
Reviewed 18 June 2014

Music,drinks and the band is great. Good food. Great atmosphere. Strictly recommend. Ps.check the great guitar player;)

2  Thank ebrupol
Reviewed 11 May 2014

I fell in love with Cafe Minor the minute I saw it... was strolling along and decided to pop in for drink, lovely cold Efes, sat by the beach and admired the view. That was it, knew I had to go back again so I did to have food which was delicious. I went back to listen to the live music which was fantastic. The people who work there are great at making you feel welcome as well as being great musicians. I tell everyone about Cafe Minor and take my friends with me when I can. It is a great atmosphere and I love it. I travel mainly on my own but am always made welcome here at Cafe Minor,
I went early in the year, April, and made sure I made a trip to this lovely place for their opening night... again was great atmosphere all sat around the band playing and people eating. Didnt think would be as good as when over by the beach but it was. As you can see I would recommend Cafe Minor for a lovely chilled evening of music, food and drinks.... great people. i will be back in 6 weeks time :-)

1  Thank lizp310807