“Excellent Food First Class Service”

Kosede Steak & Wine House
Ranked #6 of 137 Restaurants in Yalikavak
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

We were last here in 2012 and coming back this time the first place we looked for was Kosede's steak and wine restaurant. We were delighted to see it still here and still under the same Newcastle mad Turkish guy's ownership. Would highly recommend this place to anyone holidaying in the area. Even my food fussy teenage daughter loves the steak a la creme. Steak Roquefort is her Dad's favourite and I love the steak with mushroom sauce. The English and Turkish breakfast are also delicious.

1  Thank ZoeMidlands

Reviewed 29 July 2014

I was lucky enough to spend my 19th birthday at this restaurant and could not wish for a better night! Emrah and the team did everything they could to make the night special for me and the food was beautiful. On arrival there were photos, flowers and balloons, and when singing happy birthday they had organised fireworks and a personalised birthday cake! I would strongly suggest if anyone has a special occasion while in Yalikavak to go to Kosede!

2  Thank Charlotte L
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and I along with our two children visited twice in July. The food then as it is every year was lovely. Emrah and 007 both as charming as ever!

1  Thank Yali2011
Reviewed 25 July 2014 via mobile

All good at KOSEDE in 2014. New tables, chairs and crockery are contemporary and sophisticated. The welcome is as warm as ever. Delicious food served in a timely manner. I expect to be eating here lots over the coming weeks.

1  Thank Naissuag
Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Just arrived and were warmly welcomed by Emrah and James. We arrived very late from airport but still the full menu was made available and we all are beautiful freshly cooked food. Wonderful. Beautiful new furniture and refreshed environment. So happy to be back. Still top of their game.

2  Thank Tuckumbo11