See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 May 2016

A very nice hotel in the centre of Yalikavak. Being located right by the main dining area it can get a little noisy at night but not so much that it disturbed my sleep.
The hotels just preparing for the summer season and so the pool was empty, as was most the hotel!
Very friendly staff but English was a challenge.

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 August 2015 via mobile

We stayed here for one night at the end of a 2 week holiday (couldn't get 14 nights in an apartment we rented),the hotel is located really well, next to beaches and restaurants.
We put on our request for a room with 4 beds and that's exactly what we were given.
The beds were really comfortable and brand new with new mattresses too. The room was large and airy with a balcony given a view to the fishing boats and day trip boats and the other view was out to the beach which is immediately next to the hotel.
On arrival a bellboy carried our cases to the room and made sure we were comfortable and happy before leaving.
The pool was nice and refreshing and bar was good for drinks and music.

It looks as though they are starting to renovate and update the hotel as there were new beds and mattresses being delivered as we left and the furniture in the room looked brand new. There were areas that looked tired like the toilets in the hotel lobby, but I'm sure this is a working progress.

Nice pleasant hotel and staff.

I Would stay again.

Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Hannah S
Reviewed 12 June 2015

I booked this hotel mainly due to cost and location. From the minute I got there I was impressed with the beautiful staircase and lounge area...beautiful and traditional.
My room was large and airy and clean with beautiful views.
Perfect for me. it is bang in the middle of the village... great for me as a woman as a woman travelling alone, safety wise.
I met a few members of sfaff and they were very friendly and helpful.
I will definately stay here again next year.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
1  Thank lizp310807
Reviewed 11 September 2012

My wife and I stayed here for a week in May 2012 and we had a great time. Bil the manager couldn't have been more friendly, helpful and welcoming and the hotel is right on the harbour front with great views from the front rooms and breakfast room. There is also a restaurant directly oppisite the hotel which serves wonderful fresh fish and local dishes.

It was our first time to Yalikavak and it won't be the last. My wife and I have travelled extensively in Turkey staying in many places and Yalikavak is a great place builr around a traditional harbour peppered with restaurants. A swanky new marina was just about to open and I think this will add further to the charm of Yalikavak.

All in all a great holiday at an excellent hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the sea.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Colin P
Reviewed 6 September 2012

This hotel is in the middle of Yalikavak with many restaurants, cafes, and shops around it. The public beach is about 10 steps away but they charge to use the beach. The hotel has a small pool and bar. The room was too basic and needs renovation. The breakfast was horrible with expired milk and cheese. I think this hotel was good about 10 years ago but it has been let go. The value compared to many other places in Turkey isnt good. The restaurants outside are more expensive than many other places around Turkey. I paid 200 lira a night with breakfast.

Room Tip: Pool side is the best place
  • Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family