“Mini jungle habitat with great view”

Panorama Pasanda Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 137 Restaurants in Yalikavak
Cuisines: Turkish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 1 August 2014

The restaurant offers excellent food and the service staff is very helpful and friendly. View is magnificent, maybe the best in Yalıkavak, day and night.

Beware that there are two (although curious and friendly) dogs here. They won't hurt you but they may unsettle you. Also I think no animals should be running around in a restaurant since it's food we are being served.

Also beware that the restaurant is situated on top of a hill and the surroundings are purely natural, so expect big bugs and flies over your table, especially during the night.

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I spend a few weeks in Bodrum every summer, but I didn't know of this place until a Turkish friend mentioned to me when we met in Istanbul. My husband and I showed up without reservations. Were seated at a great table where we enjoyed the amazing view of Yalikavak bays. It was not a particularly clear day, yet we could see all the way to Dydima (Didim).

It's not often that a restaurant with an stunning view like that also offers very good food, but Panaroma does. We enjoyed the Salmon Pastirma, made by the owner himself. Both he and his wife were friendly and welcoming. Our waiter, a young personable guy, was great in helping us choose.

All in all, a great experience. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 20 June 2014 via mobile

Having visited this restaurant last year and it was good food surrounded by beautiful scenery we decided to go there for a friends birthday. The food especially the chicken and fish were raw in the middle, the salad contained unexpected fresh meat in it by way oa a green colour matching insect, the menu said chips were with 5 out of the 6 meals ordered but only 1 person actually had them served to them. The service was just as abysmal. Having asked for mayo with the main course it actually arrived after the meal was finished. The only saving grace was that 2 out of 6 people had an edible-ish meal. To add insult to injury on the final bill only 1 of the 4 totally inedible meals were not charged for!!!!! When visjting Yalikavak I would advise that you give this restaurant a very wide berth

Reviewed 28 May 2014

If you want to find yourself in Paradise, then a visit to this restaurant set high on the hill overlooking the bay of Yalikavak is a must. The views are spectacular and the turkish breakfast is absolutely fantastic - I haven't found any to better it. The host and his wife are lovely and always very welcoming, with impeccable service. The mule on the hillside next to the restaurant also gives you a loud welcome - very funny! You might pay a couple of pounds more for breakfast than in your average restaurant, but there is no comparison, in my opinion. Not exactly easy to find but worth the effort. Give it a go!

Reviewed 27 May 2014 via mobile

Not the easiest to find & you definitely need transport but when you locate this Restaurant you will remember it for life. The Panoramic view of Yalikavak is breathtaking. The breakfasts, Mezes & Casseroles are delicious. All homemade fresh cooking. The service is professional & friendly. A regular treat for us.