See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 September 2013

We booked the Miray not knowing anything about the area or it's hotels, which can be chancy but we were pleasantly surprised. The room was adequate for our purpose, clean and well serviced. the aircon worked very well and the shower had good pressure and plenty of ot water, not that we needed too much hot. The weather was roasting and we both needed to cool off in the shower. Breakfast was typically Turkish and when we requested an omelette it was quickly produced. Hamdi the owner was always on hand to give advice on local attractions and we met other visitors who have been going back for 18 years so he must be doing something right. We will probably book again next year to add to the number of repeats it attracts

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 June 2012

Have thought hard about whether to write this review but decided in the end to and will be as fair as possible. I had requested by email a ground floor room and on arrival that was what I got poolside so was very happy. Wardrobe was fitted at end of L shape by bathroom which gave the room more space. Nice to see an actual shower cabinet instead of the sticky shower curtains. I am not an early riser on holiday and I dont always make breakfast but on the 2nd day decided to see what was on offer at 9.40 am to find it had been put away and while they did get some stuff out of the fridge I was dissapointed there was no fruit like watermelon which is plentiful in Turkey.
My room was only cleaned properly once during my stay and that was on my request and towels only changed twice (once on my request) Ok I didnt leave the room early but in the 14 years of visiting Turkey cleaners have at least knocked on the door and this didnt happen. One thing of concern the swimming pool had 4 concrete slabs in the bottom near to the steps when I asked why Hamdi said it was because of the Mosaic being broken so the slabs were to cover it. Needless to say I hit my toe on one. On the plus side it is very close to the beach, air conditioning worked well and Hamdi and his small team were friendly. Maybe as they dont do any kind of food a fridge in the room would be a good addition. I wouldnt discount staying there again as I was travelling alone and felt very safe there.

Room Tip: Upper rooms dont have balconies but ground floor have a table and chairs
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled solo
4  Thank purply1
Reviewed 11 June 2012

May is a great time to visit Yali.Temps between 24/30 deg Very few people there so you were always assured great service.
We were virtualy the only guests at the Miray so we had the super pool to ourselves.
Hamdi and his staff make sure that you are well looked after.
The room was unfortunately just a bit small with not enough storage space.but it was clean and very comfortable.
Breakfast was a little repetative but never the less plenty of it. WE never had a single meal indoors for the whole of our 11 nights.
As any where you get what you pay for but this was great value at £17.50 pppn including Turkish B/fast.
We will be returning next May.

Room Tip: I asked for a room on the ground floor facing the pool. It turned out to be just 5 paces away from the edge. Brilliant
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 February 2012

We stayed in this small hotel last September and found brilliant. It was clean, breakfast was plentiful, bread, jam, honey, fruit juice, eggs meat cheese etc and Plenty of tea and coffee.
Hamdi and his staff could not have been more helpful and always went the extra mile. The pool was kept clean all day. Towels and bedding changed frequently. We will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 July 2011

Found this small Hotel on TA and was very please.
Great location just off the front of Yalikavak.
Great pool area, nice rooms and very clean. Bedding and towels changed several times during a weeks stay.
Hamdi - the owner is usually around if you need and help, but keeps him self to himself. Which suited us!
Wouldn't hesitate in going again.

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple