“One of the best hotels that we will definitely gonna visit again.”
Review of Delta Beach Resort

Delta Beach Resort
Ranked #4 of 35 Hotels in Yalikavak
Perstorp, Sweden
“One of the best hotels that we will definitely gonna visit again.”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

This hotel was really amazing. Me and my family have traveled a lot, and we think that this is the best one so far. I really like the building, it's big, clean and a lot of rooms. The staffs are really nice and polite. The restaurants are clean, much food to choose between and only halal which is good for all muslims so they don't have to worry about what they can eat or not. There's a couple pools, both outside and inside. There is spa, fitness, barbershop and all those beautie shops. There is also a small shop in the hotel, which is not include in ''All Inclusive'' lol... On the evening, you can go to the amphitheater to watch shows, which is held by the ''Animation Team''. The Animation Team is one of the best parts of the hotel. There works like 5-10 peoples... Serkan is one of them, I knew him the best, and I really like him. If you see him in the hotel while you are there, you're lucky. He will make your holiday better, I promise haha. All of the peoples in the Animation Team are good, funny and nice. Greetings Arlind Muriqi.

Room Tip: You shall choose a room so you can see the sea, it will make a difference.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
3 Thank Arlind M

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 18 May 2014

Just spent a fantastic week in Turkey and I must say my stay in this hotel exceeded my expectation for the price I paid. The management and staff team were very friendly and professional and I like the way they attended to the other guests. The general manager, Ali introduced himself when i had a minor issue with my room key and made sure it was resolved straight away. The room I had is newly built I think and very clean and spacious and possibly one of the best views I've had. The hotel location was only 15 mins from Bodrum so I used their schedule bus or the dolmus which takes slightly longer. I really enjoyed the food, especially lunch and dinner were delicious. They definitely catered all guests from kids to adults. I'll definitely be going back later and stay there again. Definitely recommend a stay at Delta Beach Resort.
Tobin

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends
5 Thank TobinMatthew
Katowice, Poland
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I have just returned from a wonderful holiday spent in your hotel. The atmosphere in the hotel is created by very friendly people. I would like to particularly greet Mr. Omar from the hotel's Wellnes and Spa - professional in every aspect. Special thanks to watersports team for a very nice diving. I recommend this Hotel in a beautiful turkish town Yalikavak.

Room Tip: sea view :)
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Andrzej L
Yeovil, United Kingdom
Reviewed 13 May 2014

Just got back from our first trip to Turkey and our first stay at Delta Beach Resort. Overall, the hotel was lovely. The staff were amazingly friendly, we received a great reception after travelling 5 hours. Osman specifically on reception, was very helpful and always greeting us with a smile. Omar, in the spa again was outstanding, no request was too much and he made us feel at home whilst enjoying our Turkish Bath and massage.
Only negative, would be the volume of music around the pool and beach front as at times it was like a disco, but this is just a picky comment really.
Overall, the hotel, staff and food was superb and would defiantly recommend this hotel going forward.
May 2014

Room Tip: If you want a quite room, ask for one away from the Amphitheatre! The noise can be very loud at tim...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Sarah T
Amman
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I visited this hotel beginning May and was pleasantly surprised by the excellence of the accommodation, food and service. Especially the employees of the reception, Osman, Murat and Fouad were very friendly and helpful, like the rest of the team. The bedroom was large and bright and had a balcony with sea view. The bed was good, room was cleaned daily and daily clean towels. The food was excellent and very varied. Walking distance to town around 30 minutes.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank RiaKh
Istanbul, Turkey
Reviewed 8 December 2013 via mobile

If you consider to go to this club, first of all, you should know, your vacation won't be waste. I'm planning to go there again, but at the same time i'm not planning to pay more than €75 around.
Let me explain my point of view in some cases. There are 2 pools & in front of the restaurant is nice really but it should be deeper. 2.nd one is i think for the families with children, small and not deep as the big one.
Breakfast, lunch & dinner is good i think, the meat & others are very delicious, especially the deserts :) you can find variaties of almost all tastes. There are also "a la carte" restaurant, quality & delicious.
Beach bar is very enjoying & very comfortable. You can find snacks & Turkish pizza's are really very delicious. If you don't want to climb up to main restaurant it is a nice option from 10:00-17:00
The sea & beaches are very nice & comfortable, especially the artificial sand beach is very beautiful. Be prepared to swim in a lake in the sea because the made a port & it allows you to feel you are in a pool in the sea. I also suggest you to bring your snorkells, because you are going to swim with lots of fish ;)

Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
4 Thank fatbes
Sittingbourne, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 4 November 2013

first of I will say the surroundings were beautiful, the hotel looks brilliant, the rooms were lovely, cleaned every day.
We went as a party of 10 all adults for a week. When we first arrived there was a full restaurant, plenty of variety for the first 2 days then downhill. There was no evening entertainment and no day time either. After 4 days we noticed furniture being moved, sunbeds disappearing as well as men with drills taking down parasols. The pool bar shut at 9. The Lion bar was not 24 hours as we found out when we tried to get coffee before an early morning trip. There was only one Ala carte restaurant open. It was when we had a group meeting with the manager the day before we came home that things altered slightly, the manager said that they were closing as it was end of season, at no point we were told we would not have what the brochure promised due to it being near closing time, we all payed our money so therefore should have had the same treatment as those who chose high season.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
7 Thank Mandy F
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yalikavak
4reasons hotel+bistro
#11 of 99 in Bodrum City
Hotel Cactus Fleur
Hotel Cactus Fleur
#5 of 35 in Yalikavak

Been to Delta Beach Resort? Share your experiences!