It is not a beach resort as the beach stinks and one cannot relax by the beach. Temperature controls of AC do not work leading to excessive cooling. Beds are broken and not comfortable. No appliances in kitchen. Overall not really a value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome To Barracuda Beach Resort When the heart, body and mind longs for some real fun-filled moments in a cozy confine, close to nature's bounds, 'Barracuda' is the best bet to treat yourself and your family to a whole new experience at leisure. 'Barracuda', is where one can have a rendezvous with nature by the Arabian Sea. Go ahead to party, or enjoy a game of pool or volleyball, not to mention a cool splash while seeing the sun disappear and also enjoy the kids have loads of fun at the toddler's pool. The 'Dreamland Aqua Park', the 'Al Hamra Mall' and the 'Emirates Motorplex' tracks are all at very close proximity too. So, get, set, started to a large serving of wholesome family fun at the 'Barracuda Beach Resort'. Barracuda Resort is situated on the edge of the lagoon that borders Umm Al Quwain, is about 30 Kms from Ras Al Khaimah, towards the North and about 28 Kms from Ajman, towards the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Barracuda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barracuda Beach Hotel Umm Al Quwain
- Barracuda Beach Resort Umm Al Quwain