I do not fully agree with the comments of the other fellow travelers who has written their reviews only highlighting the negatives. Its true that the BBR had some minor imperfections in the past which we've noticed has been recently been worked on and improved. Please remember that "No one is Perfect.. That is why even the Pencils have Erasers"... The best thing i feel about barracuda beach resort is their location. I and my family has stayed here for at least 15 times or more. Always stayed at this hotel for a short weekend breaks because of its excellent location, away from traffic and all the commotion of a city. Its 35 minutes drive from Dubai Airport and 20 minutes away from both Sharjah & Ras Al Khaimah Airport. The resort atmosphere is so calm and peaceful. The staff are extremely friendly and helpful at all stages of our visit, clean and spacious rooms and fairly good food. We always stay in the cabanas which is by the beach side, with a private beach front and lawn ideal for barbeque and other outdoor activities. The beach is not very deep that makes it perfectly safe for even children to have a quick swim. In addition they also have a temperature controlled swimming pool, a restaurant and a games center to chill out and relax. We found it worth for the price we pay. Overall, the way the resort is set with its surroundings very family friendly & not to forget the staff being customer oriented.
One valuable suggestion I've for them to improve their services is to make WiFi available throughout their rooms as nowadays communication & connectivity has become a part of our everyday rituals.
Good Luck guys and keep up the great job. Hope to be back soon.
Frank & Family...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome To Barracuda Beach Resort When the heart, body and mind longs for some real fun-filled moments in a cozy confine, close to nature's bounds, 'Barracuda' is the best bet to treat yourself and your family to a whole new experience at leisure. 'Barracuda', is where one can have a rendezvous with nature by the Arabian Sea. Go ahead to party, or enjoy a game of pool or volleyball, not to mention a cool splash while seeing the sun disappear and also enjoy the kids have loads of fun at the toddler's pool. The 'Dreamland Aqua Park', the 'Al Hamra Mall' and the 'Emirates Motorplex' tracks are all at very close proximity too. So, get, set, started to a large serving of wholesome family fun at the 'Barracuda Beach Resort'. Barracuda Resort is situated on the edge of the lagoon that borders Umm Al Quwain, is about 30 Kms from Ras Al Khaimah, towards the North and about 28 Kms from Ajman, towards the South. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Barracuda Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barracuda Beach Hotel Umm Al Quwain
- Barracuda Beach Resort Umm Al Quwain