We stayed in this "Egyptian- inspired" resort for 3 days and 2 nights. It was not that far from where we came , which is Dubai. But be sure you have a car when you decide to go there.
The first word that came to my mind when i got there was...DULL. Most of the artwork and designs were unfinished.
The room was so damn hot when we arrived. They could have turned on the A/C so that we'll feel more comfortable especially travelling under the scorching heat of the MIddle East. The furniture and appliances were so outdated. No wifi! You have to go to their net cafe and pay for it. There was not even a light in the shower area and the drainage was poor!
It was Ramadan time when we went there, so it was expected not to grill anything before Dusk. But when the night came and we started cooking outside, we noticed that the location was poorly lit!
The beach was dirty and smelly so we opted to swim in the pool. But they only have 2. One for the adults and 1 kiddie pool. Not much to choose from right?
I don't really recommend this resort. It needs a lot to improve!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place with the Ancient Egyptian concept blend with the modern and luxurious facilities to give you the unique experience. A perfect destination for relaxation, business, corporate functions, weddings, parties and leisure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Agoda, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Palma Beach Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Palma Beach Resort And Spa
- Palma Beach Hotel Umm Al Quwain
- Palma Beach Resort & Spa Umm Al Quwain