We visited this hotel in December for three days.It's a really quiet and relaxing place. The room we stayed in was huge and comfortable. We arrived late but still in time for dinner Speaking about the food-we very really satisfied with it.In my opinion there was only one negative thing there-instant coffee in the morning. Otherwise their breakfast and dinners were delicious. Personell was quite friendly and helpful.If the weather was nice dinners were outside just on the beach. The hotel is in a poor part but it has a shuttle bus to Dubai every other days and there are plenty of taxis. We recommend this hotel for a relaxing beach holiday.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a tropical garden in Umm AlQuwain, Flamingo by Bin Majid offers views of the mangrove islands, a private beach area, an outdoor pool. Umm AlQuwain Museum is a 10-minute walk away. All rooms at Flamingo by Bin Majid face the pool, the lagoon and the mangrove islands beyond. Some have a seating area with a sofa and each is air-conditioned. Guests can enjoy many water activities such as fishing, crab hunting, snorkelling, and Flamingo tours. The Waves Restaurant and Bar serves international food, including vegetarian dishes. Dinner buffet is served on the beach, and the café and pool bar has a variety of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Dubai International Airport is a 60-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, LateRooms, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bin Majid Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Umm Al Quwain
- Bin Majid Flamingo Umm Al Quwain