We have stayed in this resort twice. First time we were with a group of 10 friends, the second time we were a group of 20 friends. Both times the experience was good as we were in good company. We did barbecue, swimming at the pool, playing volleyball, crab hunting. The crab hunting is a major attraction here. It is good for men. Its a lot of effort to hunt for the crabs near the far off island. Overall its a good experience. The dinner and breakfast is ok. The rooms are ok, not soo neat.My 4 month old baby was bitten by an insect.The place is not luxurious but it is a decent place for an average price.The place is nice to hang out if you are with a group of friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a tropical garden in Umm AlQuwain, Flamingo by Bin Majid offers views of the mangrove islands, a private beach area, an outdoor pool. Umm AlQuwain Museum is a 10-minute walk away. All rooms at Flamingo by Bin Majid face the pool, the lagoon and the mangrove islands beyond. Some have a seating area with a sofa and each is air-conditioned. Guests can enjoy many water activities such as fishing, crab hunting, snorkelling, and Flamingo tours. The Waves Restaurant and Bar serves international food, including vegetarian dishes. Dinner buffet is served on the beach, and the café and pool bar has a variety of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Dubai International Airport is a 60-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Evoline ltd so you can book your Flamingo by Bin Majid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Umm Al Quwain
- Flamingo By Bin Majid Umm Al Quwain