We have stayed here many times with the family.
Its not a luxury resort, its a little like a Hi De Hi holiday camp.
The rooms are spacious, 2 double beds, AC, small fridge, bathroom and its clean and tidy.
For the price you cant beat it.
The pool and outdoor areas are dated and could do with a face lift.
Not somewhere i would go for more than a day or 2.
Go crab hunting at night and eat your catch.
Kids really enjoy it here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set in a tropical garden in Umm AlQuwain, Flamingo by Bin Majid offers views of the mangrove islands, a private beach area, an outdoor pool. Umm AlQuwain Museum is a 10-minute walk away. All rooms at Flamingo by Bin Majid face the pool, the lagoon and the mangrove islands beyond. Some have a seating area with a sofa and each is air-conditioned. Guests can enjoy many water activities such as fishing, crab hunting, snorkelling, and Flamingo tours. The Waves Restaurant and Bar serves international food, including vegetarian dishes. Dinner buffet is served on the beach, and the café and pool bar has a variety of light snacks and refreshing drinks. Dubai International Airport is a 60-minute drive away. Free private parking is available on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, LateRooms and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bin Majid Flamingo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Beach Hotel Umm Al Quwain
- Bin Majid Flamingo Umm Al Quwain