I am a very loyal Ritz Carlton customer and typically stay 5-7 nights per year at different Ritz Carltons around the world.
1. Fantastic Service - I was greeted at check in with a hug and complimentary room upgrade. Poolside service is top notch as well. Hands down, the best poolside service I have ever had.
2. Beautiful Property - The surrounding area is beautiful and pool area is gorgeous.
3. Rooms - Very large and luxurious.
4. Restaurants - Pool food, Ignite and Core are all delicious!
1. The only real con to this place is the hideous lobby. I mean hideous. Most Ritz Carltons I have stayed at have fresh flowers adorning the hallways, large crystal chandeliers and elegant furniture. I understand that this place may want to have a "southwest" or "rustic" flair to it's lobby, but for a Ritz, the entrance/lobby area leaves one VERY underwhelmed at first impression.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain is Tucson's finest luxury resort, nestled in the high Sonoran Desert against the Tortolita Mountains. Featuring a destination spa, adventure programs that can restore your soul, world class hiking, Jack Nicklaus Signature Golf, indoor and outdoor dining including True American Cuisine at CORE Kitchen and Wine Bar, and richly appointed accommodations in a striking canyon setting, this resort is a place where adventure and a gracious spirit come to life. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Marriott, Booking.com, Traveltool, S.L.U., HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Ritz-Carlton Dove Mountain Hotel Marana
- The Ritz-Carlton, Dove Mountain Marana, Arizona