Holiday Inn Express Marana
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$78
US$83
US$57
  • Pool
US$276
US$256
US$145
US$124
La Quinta Inn & Suites NW Tucson Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$120
Red Roof Inn Tucson North - Marana(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$57
Best Western Gold Poppy Inn(Tucson)(Great Value!)
US$91
BestWestern.com
US$66
US$61
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsroom was cleanfrom texasolder propertyhousekeeping staffthe ac unityogurtgas stationtucson areacontinental breakfastparking lotreeferinterstatesleeppillowsmicrowave
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 December 2013

What a nice place ...My mom and I stayed there over Thanksgiving as my daughter lives near there ..The room was clean and the beds were to die for they were so comfortable, the pillows were different firmness (marked on the pillow cases firm,soft etc..) that was excellent also. We did not arrive until after 10pm Thanksgiving Eve and the person at the desk was so nice (we flew from FL) processed us in and gave us our room keys all in less than 10mins..What a joy to stay there and would stay there again ...only one con Breakfast buffet needs a little more items ..Thanks Holiday Inn Staff

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 November 2013

As you can see by my rating this property is superior to most. From the moment that you walk in they treat you like family. I have stayed at this location a total of 3 times and each time the stay is great. From Larry to John to Rosa or Gina they all make sure that when you stay with them they that all of your needs are met.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with friends
Rose H, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2013

Thank you for your or your kind words and review. As a consumer, I know how I expect to be treated. I am truly pleased to hear that our entire staff has met your needs and continue to treat you as family. Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express, Marana AZ for your lodging needs. We are proud of our hospitality and love to show it off. Safe Travels and see you soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

Conveniently located off I-10, a good place to stop if you're not staying long and need a quick, inexpensive place to stay for one night. The staff were friendly and the free breakfast was sufficient. The room was clean. My biggest complaint is that the smoking and nonsmoking rooms are all on the same floor intermingled together. Wish I had known this fact before we booked the room.

Room Tip: Book on the 3rd floor for maximum quietness, specify non smoking floor (if they have it).
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your concerns with the smoking and non smoking rooms on the same floor. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
We do have two nonsmoking rooms available, 1st and 2nd floor. There is also a front desk clerk available 24hrs for your convenience. We are pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy our Hot Breakfast before heading out for the day. Please feel welcome at our hotel in your future travels.

Reviewed 10 October 2013

The lady (7 months pregnant) who handles the breakfast bar does a superior job and I can't speak enough for the service provided. Fresh food constantly checked on and filled. Excellent attention to detail by wiping down of counters, cleaning utensils as needed, keeping coffee fresh, ETC ETC ETC. And an amazing personality through superior customer service always dished with a heaping of smile and customer appreciation which is felt genuinely.
DO NOT STAY AT ANOTHER LOCAL MOTEL AND MISS OUT ON THIS HEAPING HOPITALITY.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Billy B
HIEMarana, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Marana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2013

It sincerely a pleasure speaking with you the other day, and all of your compliments completely lit up Brittany's day. Positive thoughts and experiences are what we strive for and I am so happy to hear you were so pleased. We would like to welcome you to our facility any time!

Reviewed 4 September 2013

This was only a short overnight stay; however, I would definitely stay again. The hotel staff was friendly and although I did not have reservations I was able to get a room. The room was very clean and the bed comfortable. The bathroom was a nice size and very clean. Although I did not have time to eat breakfast the hotel offers breakfast from, I believe, 6:00 am to 9:30 am. I did a walk through to grab something to drink and the food looked good. There are also restaurants, grocery stores, and gas stations surrounding the hotel, which was convenient.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Express in Marana, AZ! We strive for excellence and hearing kind words such as yours makes our job that much rewarding! The next time you stay with us I hope you are able to enjoy our HOT and HEALTHY breakfast, including omelettes, bacon, or sausage AND we also have a automatic pancake maker! We look forward to your future reservations. =)