This is a decent hotel which, while it failed to delight me, I can say I would probably return if I needed to visit this area again. I found even the mini-suites to be a bit over-priced.
* Extremely friendly, courteous, smiling desk clerks.
* Convenient to numerous restaurants.
* Nearby to the highway, though traffic patterns make getting into and out of the parking lot a bit interesting.
* Newer, plush bath towels.
* Nice sheets and bedding with a mixture of soft and firm pillows.
* Very limited sound insulation between floors. So, for instance, if a “stomper” is staying in the room above yours, you will hear each and every foot fall.
* The second floor, despite being non-smoking, carries a persistent smoke smell in the hallway.
* Shares a parking lot with a Motel 6.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking