“Excellent dinner menu items”
Review of Chopstix Asian Fine Dining - CLOSED

Chopstix Asian Fine Dining
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband and I both love the Pad Thai (we get the one with all the meat - shrimp, beef, bbq pork, and chicken) it is worth the extra 2 dollars. I also think the chicken with pea pods is one of the best dishes I have had for a long time!!!
The lunch specials are merely ok. Even if we go there for lunch, we order off of the dinner menu - the choices are just delicious.
They also have some fun happy hour deals, and a nice outdoor patio.
The service is excellent, every server we have had at this restaurant have been outstanding. The lunch time manager is really great too. Stops by your table and makes sure everything is ok.
This is one of our regular go-to places in our area. We love it!

Reviewed 10 August 2013

We are particular about Asian restaurants but have returned to Chopstix because of the good food. The waiter was named Charles and he was most attentive about keeping our glasses full and checking on us often. The restaurant is near a few local motels and I would certainly recommend out of town visitors eating there.

Reviewed 26 June 2013

Ordered the salmon fillet lunch today while visiting with a friend. It was VERY good until I got about 1/4 of the way into the fillet to find it was mostly raw. I sent it back and said I didn't want anything else as I was a bit turned off at this point. The waiter returned and said they had taken 50% off the price of the meal for a whopping $4 discount.

I would have expected a little more for serving a customer raw meat. The manager didn't even bother to come out and apologize or see if we were angry with the restaurant.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

I had a very enjoyable experience at dinner. The food was great, the service was spot on and the atmosphere was incredible. I will definitely be back soon.

2  Thank scurley17
Reviewed 21 May 2013

There was honestly so much food from our appetizers I did not know where to start. Happy hour prices were great, happy hour is everyday of the week, not just week days. When we finally relieved our dinner portions, we had to box most of them up! Prices range between $8.95 - $16.95. Not a chain, a great family owned restaurant. Cooks will even come out and socialize with guests and managers. Staff seems as if they are always happy and truly enjoy working for this company.

1  Thank azpima