“Unique Vietnamese and Thai”
Review of Miss Saigon

Miss Saigon
Ranked #15 of 50 Restaurants in Marana
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Reviewed 1 December 2012

I tried this restaurant for lunch due to tempting reviews. Glad I did! Quick, friendly service. For $6.99 I feasted on a hot and sour soup that was subtly different and chock full of goodies. It had a subtle sweet taste added to the normal hot and sour. I also had a very good vegetable eggroll. The main dish was a beef Pho. There were numerous other choices on the lunch menu; but, I was in the mood for soup. The accompanying vegetable platter was complete with two fresh types of herb branches, sprouts, and shaved jalapeno. Very artfully displayed, too! This is hardly a full tasting of all that there is to offer; however, I thought it was all so truly indicative of excellence that I had to post something. I will be back with family to try a wider offering and will let you know the results.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

Miss Saigon servies up some of the best Vietnamese & Thai food that we've ever found. Tucked away behind a drive through chicken joint and next to the railroad tracks and the I-10, you may not expect to find such a tasty selection of curries, noodle soups and shrimp spring rolls. Their drink menu is extensive. The food comes out quickly and piping hot, the service is attentive and the management always pops by to make sure you're completely satisfied with your meal. If you have not been here.....GO! You won't be sorry.