The hotel is in a handy location. We stayed in a loft room, which was roomy, but the bathroom was so small that we had to brush our teeth, wash our hands etc in the kitchenette sink. Our room, number 24, faced the street and the noise from the street was constant, who would have thought buses would travel down such narrow streets until all hours of the night.
The breakfast was very good, and they did a great coffee.
If we returned to Buenos Aires we would stay somewhere differently.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Loft & Art apart boutique is a perfect blend of design, privacy, and comfort. It is strategically situated in Av de Mayo and Av 9 de Julio, near the Obelisk. 26 lofts are uniquely decorated and eclectically stylish. Suites, duplexes, ideal for long stays. L&A offer 24 hr concierge, buffet breakfast, amenities, mini fridge, NDD and IDD telephone, cable TV, free WI-FI internet, microwave, hairdryer, air-conditioning, sound proof windows, safe boxes, laundry and dry-cleaners, car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loft & Arte Apart Boutique reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Loft And Arte Apart Boutique
- Loft & Arte Apart Boutique Hotel Buenos Aires