My husband and I stayed at Cabello Square for 6 nights in March. The apartments are really well located in Palermo, within walking distance of some great sights and restaurants in Recoleta and Palermo Soho. Having an apartment, rather than a hotel, gave us more freedom to come and go as we pleased. The team was really responsive when booking and confirming our arrival. The only downside to the apartment was the noise outside on the street (and it wasn't a main street!) but we found that in general the city is really noisy anyway, so there's little you can do to avoid it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabello Square apartments provide our guests with all the comforts and conveniences of home, together with all the luxuries and amenities of a premier hotel. Guests will find that all of our apartments adhere to a high standard of quality and service, designed for luxurious comfort. Located in the exclusive Palermo district, guests are surrounded by a plethora of museums, parks, boutiques, restaurants, and bars offering the best that Buenos Aires has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Cabello Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabello Square Buenos Aires
- Cabello Square Hotel Buenos Aires