We stayed several nights at Cabello. The rooms are clean, stylish, and with a great little kitchen area that was perfect for preparing breakfast and keeping cool our regular evening drinks session which became a much enjoyed ritual on the balcony overlooking the tree-lined street below. The staff were extremely helpful on all matters from arranging sim cards to suggesting great restaurants. Excellent value for money,; stylish yet not expensive, and an excellent starting point for daily excursions by foot or hailing one of the plentiful cabs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabello Square apartments provide our guests with all the comforts and conveniences of home, together with all the luxuries and amenities of a premier hotel. Guests will find that all of our apartments adhere to a high standard of quality and service, designed for luxurious comfort. Located in the exclusive Palermo district, guests are surrounded by a plethora of museums, parks, boutiques, restaurants, and bars offering the best that Buenos Aires has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Cabello Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabello Square Buenos Aires
- Cabello Square Hotel Buenos Aires