This is the perfect place for a short-and longterm stay in B.A. You do have cooking facilities which personnaly I didn’t use (but the crockery looked impeccably clean) as did the whole room, which is serviced once a week. The room is a good size and very nicely furnished. In walking distance you find a huge variety of Restaurants, good shopping and beautiful greenery (Japanese Gardens, Zoo, Botanical Gardens.) And by the way, the area is safe for walking and across the street is a hospital. Not to forget the staff who is very friendly and extremely helpful. Definitely a great place, a home away from home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Cabello Square apartments provide our guests with all the comforts and conveniences of home, together with all the luxuries and amenities of a premier hotel. Guests will find that all of our apartments adhere to a high standard of quality and service, designed for luxurious comfort. Located in the exclusive Palermo district, guests are surrounded by a plethora of museums, parks, boutiques, restaurants, and bars offering the best that Buenos Aires has to offer. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Cabello Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabello Square Buenos Aires
- Cabello Square Hotel Buenos Aires