“An excellent place in the most convenient location”
Review of Cabello Square

Cabello Square
Ranked #272 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 23 May 2010

This is the perfect place for a short-and longterm stay in B.A. You do have cooking facilities which personnaly I didn’t use (but the crockery looked impeccably clean) as did the whole room, which is serviced once a week. The room is a good size and very nicely furnished. In walking distance you find a huge variety of Restaurants, good shopping and beautiful greenery (Japanese Gardens, Zoo, Botanical Gardens.) And by the way, the area is safe for walking and across the street is a hospital. Not to forget the staff who is very friendly and extremely helpful. Definitely a great place, a home away from home.

• Stayed: February 2010, travelled solo
There are newer reviews for Cabello Square

Reviewed 17 May 2010

I chose RENTINBA as a temporary apartment for my relocation to Arg with my family. It turned out to be the perfect choice, the location is absolutely excellent: very near to 2 beautiful shopping malls, close to the parks for running and biking, and full or restaurants and cafes in the neighborhood with plenty of little shops, anything you may be looking for is just walking distance. We liked the neighborhood so much that we ended up renting the long term just 1 block away. The apartments are in excellent condition (saw 2) and super practical, furnished with taste, and have everything to make you feel at home, coffee machine, candle holders, magazines, city guides... They are very well kept and the manager Zohar will go the extra mile to provide excellent service. He truly helped us getting installed and made us feel at home, helped us finding the best deals around the house, a babysitter etc... you name it! This is definitely a good deal with reliable good service.

Stayed: April 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 January 2010

I didn't really know how to start this hotel review until I stepped foot and compared it to a would be 4 star hotel in buenos aires. Let me explain.

This 9 story apartment building is in the safe and relatively quiet neighborhood of Palermo. It's about a 15min walk to the subway and a cab ride to anywhere will cost you less than 8$. The surrounding areas are filled with restaurants and if none tickle your fancy, you can always grab a cab and head for Recoleta where you can eat at my favorite resto of the entire trip CUMANA (try their casseroles: to die for! Very local and super cheap too..dinner, wine and dessert was about 35USD). Location: 4/5

The first apartment we were assigned had an unforgivable stench that the hotel manager recognized right away and complied with our request to have a different room. We were then shown to a room with wrinkled sheets, 2 towels total and missing all typical 3-4 star accommodations. We were less than impressed. 5 minutes later my boyfriend was in the shower when all of a sudden I heard a crash followed by an angry monologue. He had attempted to hang his towel on the shower rod when the entire shower rod and curtain came crashing on him. Frustrated, we napped in our comfy but small double bed. Although the linens left much to be desired, the bed was firm and was exactly to our taste. The room itself was very spacious about 400 square feet. When i compare this to the PANAMERICANO who's room couldn’t have been more than 150sq ft, i now feel as though i was in luxury! Room: 3/5

The roof top pool on the terrace was amazing. Although not as large as promised on the websites photos, the lawn chairs and quiet time there proved to be a much sought after escape after hours of walking and touring. Pool 4/5
This is not a 4 star hotel by any means; however the neighborhood, space, and roof top pool make it a great value without a doubt. This place grew on us just like the city. Overall 3.5/5 with great value. (we paid 320USD for 4 nights)

Comparison to PANAMERICANO: My boyfriend was off on a cruise on our last day and was offered a free night at the Panamericano. I don't think I appreciated my stay at Cabello Square as much as I did the second I walked into the tiny 150sq ft, exhausted looking, mould infested, towel stained, disaster of a hotel room at the Panamericano. Panamericano wants 135$USD a night and although its central location may be convenient for some; I hate tourists traps and that is what you will be surrounded by. I do have to confess that their rooftop pool is a force to be reckoned with but, as I prefer a big CLEAN room to a room that looked liked a teenage boy’s science experiment, I would stay a Cabello Square without a doubt. That’s just me.
Have fun in BA =)

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 January 2010

The apartments are OK, nothing special. What is really terrible is the service from the management company. The apartment I rented was full of dust and mold and after calling them I was told they would come take a look at it. THIS NEVER HAPPENED for the 3 weeks I was there. I kept calling everyday to no avail. They kept telling me they would come. I even asked for the rest of my money back so I could go somewhere else but they refused. There are many other places to stay, do yourself a favor and avoid this apartment at all cost.

• Stayed: December 2009
Reviewed 12 January 2010

No doubt, this is the best place to stay in BA. The apartments are new, in great condition and the rates are more than fair. We also want to point out the great service of the manager, Zohar, who helped us in everything we needed.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 November 2009

My wife and I just returned from a visit to Buenos Aires. We spent two weeks at Cabello Square apartments. We are seasoned travelers and I am very fussy about service and cleanliness. Cabello Square apartments, their staff and management far exceeded our epectations. We will return soon.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RPG625
Reviewed 9 September 2009

I stayed here in June 2009 for 8 days and loved it. The hotel is located in the posh district of Palermo, and the neighborhood has great shops, supermarkets, a mall, parks, and museums. Though it's a bit far from downtown BA, taxis in the city are inexpensive and taking one to the center of the city will cost you no more than six dollars. The subway station is about a 10-minute walk from Cabello Square. The apartment itself was comfortable, the heat worked quite well (important during June-August, when temps can get below freezing) and the kitchenette was well equipped. In front of the building is a branch of the famous Doritas restaurant, where you can get a steak and bottle of wine for a reasonable price. This was a much better than staying at a hotel.

Stayed: June 2009, travelled solo