“WOW--What a great boutique Hotel in Palermo-Soho”

Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar
Ranked #2 of 445 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Corona Del Mar, California
“WOW--What a great boutique Hotel in Palermo-Soho”
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I Stayed at the Miravida Soho just one night - I wish I had stayed for a week. I Just finished a 43 day Motorcycle Adventure from California to Buenos Aires and stayed my last day in Buenos Aires Here --- It was perfectly located away from the busy streets of City centro- I thought I was in Paris. The staff is amazing --- Kind and courteous. My room was spotless and well decorated (with a full terrace) I had to leave early before breakfast so the staff made my coffee and toast exactly the way I like it. I cant wait to come back to Buenos Aires and spend more time at the Miravida. Thank you Frauke and staff for making me feel so special.....

Room Tip: I stayed in the Terrace loft room-- I LOVED IT-- It has a full patio with french doors -----
  • Stayed December 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank CoronaDelMarTraveler

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (181)
Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed 4 December 2011

What a great place to stay! I spent four nights here in late November 2011. The rooms are beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. I stayed in both a standard room and the suite, and both were vey nice. The hotel also serves a delicious breakfast and has a cozy wine bar where the guests are invited to gather each evening. Cornel, the owner and his staff work very hard and made my stay extremely pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Room Tip: Splurge for the suite - very spacious!
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank lauramh
York, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The hotel is in a great location in Palermo Soho, near to bars, shops and restaurants. The hotel itself is small and sweet, with friendly and very helpful staff. The rooms whilst not very large are comfortable, clean and with a good sized clean toilet. I would thoroughly recommend their wine bar, as they have a great selection of wines from Argentina and you have the opportunity to try to great wines (which we would have never found for ourselves). Highlight of our stay had to be the french toast breakfast! We will definitely be staying there again when we return to Buenos Aires.

• Stayed October 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Hannah H
Vienna, Austria
Reviewed 29 November 2011

Relaxed and friendly place with a great attitude. High quality in everything they do.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank sebban77
Laguna Beach, California
Reviewed 28 November 2011

The Mira Vida Soho is truly a special place to stay while in Buenos Aires. The rooms are comfortable, clean & charming. The wine bar is delightful with a great wine selection, the breakfasts are delicious and the entire staff make you feel like family. The owner, Cornel, is an incredible host and nothing was too much trouble ... from rebooking flights to recommending all the great resaurants in the area. A special thanks to Nadia, Adrian, Dana & Daniella for making our Buenos Aires experience so memorable!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Glenda C
Santiago, Chile
Reviewed 21 November 2011

We spent a lovely weekend at this hotel, and will definately come back in the future.
Location was ok, the price was a but above our budget, but it waas worth paying more.
The room was clean, but not very cozy.
All in all it was a nice experience. I remember staying in Buenos Aires 12 years ago, and the level of serivce had been much lower then.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank lizzybradberryfan
Manta, Ecuador
Reviewed 15 November 2011

We were at Miravida on two occasions recently during a trip to Argentina and Uruguay. The Miravida Hotel by far is one of the best hotels my wife and I have ever stayed. Cornel the owner and the hotel staff treat us like family, so courteous and kind. Before we arrived Cornel sent us lists of restaurants, tours and shows for our review with recommendations and prices included. We were able through the hotel to reserve shows before we arrived.
This was our first trip to Buenos Aires, but because of the hospitality shown by the hotel it will not be our last trip to Buenos Aires.

Room Tip: I don't believe there is a bad room in this hotel.
  • Stayed November 2011, travelled with family