“Great stay!”

Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar
Ranked #3 of 443 Hotels in Buenos Aires
Reviewed 3 January 2012

My stay at Miravida was a great. Frauke and her staff were wonderful. I arrived early in the morning and they let me check in immediately - no waiting for the room like many larger hotels. They also accommodated a late checkout. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the food was great. I will definitely be coming back to stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Woody H
There are newer reviews for Miravida Soho Hotel & Wine Bar

Reviewed 31 December 2011

This hotel was great - couldn't fault the location, staff, rooms, food (breakfast was probably the best hotel breakfast I've had). The highlight was the wine tasting session which was informative, enjoyable and came with some rather good empanadas and cold meats and cheese - definitely recommended.

• Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ukgirl00
Reviewed 29 December 2011

Miraculous Miravida Soho!
We only stayed three nights but should have tripled that.
The hotel was exceptionally clean, tidy, spacious and beautiful. In fact the only things better than Miravida Soho were the owner and staff.
We were greeted by name outside from the taxi and continued to be treated more as friends than customers from then on in. The staff were genuine and happily helpful, and Frauke ( owner ) was determined to make our stay a memorable one. Well done everyone ,.. you succeeded!
I am recommending this absolutely charming hotel to all my friends and to anyone checking on Tripadvisor.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Champagnewolf
Reviewed 22 December 2011

I have stayed at this small Palermo Soho boutique on two occasions, once under original management and once under the new management and am pleased to report it continues to provide a warm, welcoming and comfortable haven for travellers eager to escape the hectic pace of Buenos Aires and reside in close proximity to the calm, leafy streets of Palermo and it shops, bars and restaurants. The staff is wonderful, young and caring and the rooms are well appointed, quiet and comfortable with excellent (free) wifi and tasteful appointments. There is an excellent included breakfast, a lovely wine bar and a quiet courtyard to relax in. We hope to stay there again.

Room Tip: Solo travellers will enjoy the second floor, couples the top.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Louis M
Reviewed 17 December 2011

I Stayed at the Miravida Soho just one night - I wish I had stayed for a week. I Just finished a 43 day Motorcycle Adventure from California to Buenos Aires and stayed my last day in Buenos Aires Here --- It was perfectly located away from the busy streets of City centro- I thought I was in Paris. The staff is amazing --- Kind and courteous. My room was spotless and well decorated (with a full terrace) I had to leave early before breakfast so the staff made my coffee and toast exactly the way I like it. I cant wait to come back to Buenos Aires and spend more time at the Miravida. Thank you Frauke and staff for making me feel so special.....

Room Tip: I stayed in the Terrace loft room-- I LOVED IT-- It has a full patio with french doors -----
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with friends
2  Thank CoronaDelMarTraveler
Reviewed 4 December 2011

What a great place to stay! I spent four nights here in late November 2011. The rooms are beautifully decorated and spotlessly clean. I stayed in both a standard room and the suite, and both were vey nice. The hotel also serves a delicious breakfast and has a cozy wine bar where the guests are invited to gather each evening. Cornel, the owner and his staff work very hard and made my stay extremely pleasant. I would definitely recommend this hotel to other travelers.

Room Tip: Splurge for the suite - very spacious!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
3  Thank lauramh
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The hotel is in a great location in Palermo Soho, near to bars, shops and restaurants. The hotel itself is small and sweet, with friendly and very helpful staff. The rooms whilst not very large are comfortable, clean and with a good sized clean toilet. I would thoroughly recommend their wine bar, as they have a great selection of wines from Argentina and you have the opportunity to try to great wines (which we would have never found for ourselves). Highlight of our stay had to be the french toast breakfast! We will definitely be staying there again when we return to Buenos Aires.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled as a couple