“Too much garlic”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: San Nicolás
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

I arrived to a restaurant which was very nicely decorated. There is a cover charge of 18 pesos for bread and table clothes. Service was excellent. I ordered the Tagliarini in squid sauce, which had so much garlic flavour in it that I couldn't taste anything else. I would not recommend the dish. Try something else from the menu instead.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,487)

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

Ate here while on business. The people that run the restaurant truly went out of their way to make sure we had a great time and meal. Would visit this place again.

Reviewed 22 June 2014

Broccolinos is a must place to eat if you are in Buenos Aires. They are a family owned restaurant that has been in business for generations. Everything I have tried so far is AWESOME. Don't miss out on this one!

Reviewed 11 June 2014 via mobile

Visited this place today. What to say we just tool 2 pastas, I almost finished my portion and my wife hardly half. Highly recommended place to visit near Florida street

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Si estas con antojo de una exelente comida italiana, el lugar es Broccolino. Me fue recomendado por su lasagna, la cual es muy buena, mas pedimos la berenjena parmigniana la cual fue mucho mejor, tanto asi que regresamos otra tarde para almorzar la berenjena con el pasta larabiata, nos la repartimos y fue ma que suficiente.
If you are in a mood for excellent Italian food, at an amazing price? Go to Broccolino. It was recommended by a friend for the lasagna, and we were not disappointed, BUT we order also eggplant parmigiana was outside this world my companion liked the house wine also the price was moderated. Was so good that we came back another day to have it as a lunch with penne larabita.