The Good: 1. Clean, my room was very clean which I really appreciated.
2. Good location. It was only half a block off of 9 de Julio and a few blocks from Florida.
3. The breakfast. It was definitely an Argentine breakfast so mostly medialunas and stuff to put on them.... but the medialunas were really, really good.
1. The staff - Some were really good, others were not so helpful. One of my friends I was traveling with called the front desk to say they were having trouble with the internet (see below). The reply was "its working fine for me." (There were different wifi routers on different floors.) Another time I went to the front door (someone from the front desk has to buzz you in.) The kid working the front desk was on the opposite side of the room and slowly wandered across while texting... which wasn't that big of deal... but sort of indicative of the service.
The Not Great
1. It was noisy. I could clearly hear people talking in another room.
2. The room couldn't be darkened... The metal blinds had holes in it (that's the way there are made) and only sheer curtains... So when the sun came up it was pretty bright.
3. The internet. It was really spotty... and very frustrating. It some of the wireless routers I think needed to be reset...
I can't comment on cost. Over all it was ok... but had some frustrating things to it.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Viasui Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.