“Friendly staff, nice food”

Bardot Nueva Cocina Peruana
Ranked #694 of 4,928 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Cuisines: Peruvian
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Palermo
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Friendly staff, nice food”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

This is a perfectly fine place to have dinner if you are in the neighborhood. Peruvian is one of our favorite dining options and the "tiraditos" and "ceviches" are quite nice. Yet I will say that Bardot bears much resemblance to the part of the city it is in: trendy with a nice overall buzz, yet overpriced for the product actually offered.
The piscos were not particularly inspiring, nor was the caipirinha. One of the salads ordered did not include many of the ingredients promised on the menu. The waiters are helpful and everyone seems to mean well. And it is just as good as many other places in this hip part of town, but I don't think it is up to the 4 or 5-star standard you might want to choose for a special occasion.

• Visited March 2014

San Diego, California
“Muy Rico”
Reviewed 19 January 2014

I had a real urge to eat Peruvian food- I just love because my Peruvian cousin cooks it for me when I visit. I walked past Bardot earlier in the day and knew this was going to be my dinner spot. It was a Saturday so when I went to have dinner- they said that there was no place but I told them I would wait at the bar. 10 minutes later, my table was ready. I began my meal with a classic ceviche- which was fresh, tart, crispy and wonderful. My next course was a Peruvian classic, Ojo de Gallina- absolutely superb with tender chicken in a scrumptious sauce. To die for- To drink I had my absolute favorite Peruvian drink- a Pisco Sour. The place isn't cheap but the food is fab.

• Visited January 2014
Hobart
“A tiny piece of Peru in Argentina”
Reviewed 28 August 2013

We found this restaurant through trip-advisor. Most of the reviews accurately described the food, quality and style of this place. Friendly and helpful staff. Great food - Peruvian origins with a modern flair. We particularly liked the menu which had helpful drawings outlining what we would find on our plate. Our waiter got a bit confused about what we had ordered, but the confusion worked for us in the end!

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Went with Local Friends”
Reviewed 9 August 2013

Small restaurant, eclectic decor, and excellent food. What can I say, its a fun place in a fun neighborhood. The food was excellent, as good as any of the Peruvian Restaurants I have been to. I particularly like Peruvian food, and this met my expectations. Its small and cozy, and the decoration is definitely very different. Go late night, you will enjoy it.

• Visited March 2013
New York City, New York
“CEVICHE TONIGHT?”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

If your are looking for a place to eat en Palermo a ceviche at night, is a good adress! When i was there, i choose the degustation plate. It was excellent! I try a pisco sour, truly good!

• Visited January 2013