“Good food and drinks (Sinclair branch)”
Review of Tea Connection

Tea Connection
Ranked #117 of 5,392 Restaurants in Buenos Aires
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighbourhood: Recoleta
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I have been twice to the Sinclair/Cerviño branch and have been pleasantly surprised that an Argentinian chain (one that appears relatively pretentious) actually has some very good products with high-quality ingredients (sometimes almost impossible to find here). The bruschetta de burrata is excellent (good cheese, cured ham and a nice combination of flavours) and the salads (smoked salmon and poached egg) and teas (lemon flower) we tried were all very tasty. The fruit waters are quite nice too, although very delicately flavoured. We would definitely recommend it as being significantly better than the average cafe/lunch/brunch place in Buenos Aires.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,267)

Reviewed 12 February 2014

My husband's parents live close to one of the tea connections. I love to go and work here or gather with friends. The fruit flavored waters are great as much as ice teas and teas.. For breakfast it is also a great choice. Porteno sandwich is delicious :) keep an eye on daily discounts and tuesday nights they have 15% off for ladies !

1  Thank CasalinSelcuk
Reviewed 22 December 2013

Food is bland, tastes old and I would stay away. The salad lacked any taste. Staff very friendly. I didnt eat my meal - instead bought a delightful sandwich from a bakery further up the road.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

After waiting a long time for our food to come, even by Buenos Aires standards, we realized our waitress had disappeared some time ago. The other waitresses seemed less than interested in taking over but we insisted. As it turns out our food was sitting in the back and just needed to be brought out to us. Once it came all was forgiven. Nice, large, salads with fresh ingredients. Not the best value by BA standards, but a nice place to eat. Oh yeah, when we asked for our check they eventually explained that their computer was down and we would have to wait yet again to pay. We declined the offer to sit any longer, calculated the bill on our I-phone, left cash and walked out. Our previous visit did not have the service issues.

1  Thank DaveB2010
Reviewed 15 August 2013

A good option for breakfast or coffee or tea break. Nice atmosphere, good food and good service. You can get a menu in English if you ask. I wouldn't go out of my way to find a Tea Connection, but if you stumble across one, it's a nice place.