Hotel Boutique Raco de Buenos Aires
Fierro Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$192
US$154
Official Site
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)
US$292
Agoda.com
US$128
US$100
  • Breakfast included
Hotel NH Buenos Aires Latino(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$105
US$86
US$950
US$785
  • Pool
Melia Recoleta Plaza(Buenos Aires)
US$188
US$151
  • Breakfast included
Alvear Palace Hotel(Buenos Aires)
US$460
US$380
US$472
US$390
  • Pool
Two Hotel Buenos Aires(Buenos Aires)(Great Value!)
US$92
US$76
Very Good 4/5
  • Breakfast included
All reviewslas violetaspope francischarming hotelhome away from homesubtesubwayneighborhoodrivadavia
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 September 2013

My fiance & I spent a total of 11 nights at Hotel Raco and we loved it. We had the 'loft-style' room right at the back of the building and it was nice and quiet. The only issue was the heater died on the first night and we were freezing, but then we asked for a portable heater and it was fine.
The hotel is clean, greatly located (we walked to Palermo & back a couple times, easy subway ride/short taxi ride elsewhere). The staff were fantastic and very helpful.
The only suggestions we have for the hotel is: the bathroom can do with more racks/hooks and if it's possible the change the bathroom door to sliding door, it'd be much more accessible.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 September 2013

I stayed at Raco with my fiance on our trip around Argentina. The staff at this place went the extra mile at every opportunity. The rooms are immaculate. Clean, with every possible amenity. Breakfast in the courtyard was amazing, one morning the power went out on the street. The staff still managed to pull something together for us. At night, Julian set up a wine tasting for us. He had many different wines, and at the the end of the tasting sent us up to the room with a left over bottle. He also recommended a tango show and booked it for us and arranged our transportation to and from the venue.

You can go to a major hotel chain and be a faceless patron. Or, you can go to Raco and be treated like family.

We really loved this place and would head back in a second.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We stayed at hotel raco a couple of weeks ago and found the neighbourhood to be very nice. It's easy to get to different areas of buenos aires using the metro and it doesn't take much time at all. The staff in the hotel namely Julian, Natalia and Virginie are REALLY nice people who anticipated our every need e.g by booking us taxis when required. When my husband was sick they genuinely cared and brought us anything that we might need. The rooms are nothing short of gorgeous with all mod cons. I highly recommend this hotel as the service and hospitality we received was fantastic!

Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank HariNavasothy
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We stayed here on two occasions within a 3 week time span. The first time for 6 days and the second time for 4 days. Both times the staff were fantastic, giving us a local perspective of Buenos Aires. The recommendations they'd made were always good and they always looked to make your experience great. We enjoyed that it was away from the center as we felt like we were getting a more authentic experience. Our room was great. It was big and always clean. The subway and buses were easily accessible. Thank you to Julian, Virginia, Andrea, Natalia, and everyone else for making it hard to leave!

Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VioletaRyan S
Reviewed 29 July 2013

I spent almost two weeks in Buenos Aires and choosed Racó after reading Tripadvisor reviews. The place is wonderful. The staff is very friendly, they like to chat with the gests about almost everything. I thank Virginia, Mauricio, the girl from Costa Rica (sorry... I forgot her name) and others for the warm reception. The breakfast is probably the best hotel breakfast I had in my life, the tostados and the earl grey tea are great.
I had a problem with the book date and later with the PayPal payment but the hotel owner was very kind and helped with everything I needed.
About the location, you can easily walk to a subway station that will get you anywere in town in a few minutes. Believe me, it's really easy and fast to get to the station from the hotel.

Room Tip: Every room is good.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple