Booked 6 night at mansion vitarux with booking.com where it appears to be a 4 star hotel. I was supposed to stay July 4 to 10, we had 3 rooms with a non refundable rate. As I checked in the hotel was surprisingly a very tiny building, which is fine. When I got scared is when I was given one of the "best" rooms, the furniture had a cool design but has been not maintained, it is really worn off and the worst are the carpets, they are EXTREMELY DIRTY, a carpet that was white once was dark grey because of the dust. The rooms of my business partners were dirty and lacked of maintainance as well. I asked to be moved to another room. Same thing carpet full of dirt, drapes dirty and dirty bathroom. Furniture was also very damaged. We tryied to get along and got breakfast, after knocking a door to be welcomed by the same person who works as housekeeper as the cook. Had a terrible breakast for 20 dollars per person. Then visited the "spa" to check it out. That is NOT a spa, it is a tiny horrible pool next to a tiny sauna. The "fitness room" consists in 3 items to excersise, extremely limited to be called a fitness room. I called booking.com after coming back to my room and begin experiencing a headache and noise discomfort because of dirt and humidity and explained we couldn't stay there. Booking.com made me hold on the phone and called the hotel, they got back to me and said the hotel offered to only charge that night (we just checked in 1 hour before) and refund the other 5 nights. I accepted and moved to a standard and safe Sheraton Hotel. I emailed today the hotel to ask for my refund since it has not appeared in my card, and they said that I will not get any refund, that this is a non refundable rate and that it is my loss. I travel at least once a month to several destinations for the last 10 years and NEVER experienced such a terrible service from a hotel, they are stealing from us, the hotel lies about their quality and features. And worst of all the hotel is inhuman to stay, it is EXTREMELY DIRTY. Avoid it. Never stay here! Worst travel experience in my life. They took away from me more than 1500 usd. This is not fair. And nobody can help me from this criminals.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and understated sophistication. Mansion Vitraux is one of the most trendy alternative that the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires can offer to tourists who come looking for design, art, style and distinction. Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel enjoys a delicious location, surrounded by visual richness and picturesque beauty. It is one of the most concentrated areas and cultural heritage of the city of Buenos Aires. Street markets, colonial churches and buildings, museums, antiques sales, cutting edge gourmet restaurants, street performers, give this neighborhood an eclectic feel. You will definitely enjoy the unique relaxing Bleu Wellness Lounge with sauna, massages, gym and indoor heated pool. At the Terraza Las Cupulas we offer an oasis to relax and enjoy, a heated pool with upstream swimming, an outdoor Jacuzzi, sofa lounges and the sundeck will do the trick... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge And Spa
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge Hotel Buenos Aires