On our recent trip to Buenos Aires, Argentina, we noticed that this bustling South American city is sprinkled with contemporary architectural treasures. The hotel Mansión Vitraux, located in the old neighborhood of San Telmo, is undoubtedly one of them.
While walking in the cobblestoned neighborhood, my partner and I discovered the inconspicuous modern façade of this chic boutique hotel — which caught our attention immediately.
Drawn in by its sleek architecture, modern décor and state-of-the-art lighting, we couldn’t resist checking it out. As owners of a lighting design firm in San Francisco, Calif., we have a keen appreciation for and interest in contemporary architecture – especially lighting.
The moment we walked in, we were greeted by Maria Julieta who kindly gave us a tour of the facilities and explained that each of the 12-unique rooms were different in terms of décor and themes. In addition to the rooms, other wonderful features we loved — and got to enjoy during our stay — were the roofdeck lap pool, wine bar, and the ultra-modern spa with changing LED lights and French ceiling.
After the tour, we decided to reserve room 102, for our seven-day stay, because of its streamlined interior, peaceful color scheme, attention to detail, and of course, its highly functional lighting system.
Mansión Vitraux is not your typical cookie-cutter hotel; it is a modern architectural gem tucked in the middle of historic San Telmo. It is a quiet and intimate place where you can relax and feel like home.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and understated sophistication. Mansion Vitraux is one of the most trendy alternative that the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires can offer to tourists who come looking for design, art, style and distinction. Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel enjoys a delicious location, surrounded by visual richness and picturesque beauty. It is one of the most concentrated areas and cultural heritage of the city of Buenos Aires. Street markets, colonial churches and buildings, museums, antiques sales, cutting edge gourmet restaurants, street performers, give this neighborhood an eclectic feel. You will definitely enjoy the unique relaxing Bleu Wellness Lounge with sauna, massages, gym and indoor heated pool. At the Terraza Las Cupulas we offer an oasis to relax and enjoy, a heated pool with upstream swimming, an outdoor Jacuzzi, sofa lounges and the sundeck will do the trick... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Prestigia and Odigeo so you can book your Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge And Spa
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge Hotel Buenos Aires