We spent 3 great days at this small avant garde boutique hotel. Our stay was perfect. The staff is very helpful, professional and friendly. Wine tasting is a great moment to find new friends at that lovely Cava. Martin is a very knowledgeable sommelier. Our was a very cozy one, with authentique antiques mixed with unique designer furniture. Lovely. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Modern and understated sophistication. Mansion Vitraux is one of the most trendy alternative that the cosmopolitan city of Buenos Aires can offer to tourists who come looking for design, art, style and distinction. Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel enjoys a delicious location, surrounded by visual richness and picturesque beauty. It is one of the most concentrated areas and cultural heritage of the city of Buenos Aires. Street markets, colonial churches and buildings, museums, antiques sales, cutting edge gourmet restaurants, street performers, give this neighborhood an eclectic feel. You will definitely enjoy the unique relaxing Bleu Wellness Lounge with sauna, massages, gym and indoor heated pool. At the Terraza Las Cupulas we offer an oasis to relax and enjoy, a heated pool with upstream swimming, an outdoor Jacuzzi, sofa lounges and the sundeck will do the trick... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Prestigia, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge And Spa
- Mansion Vitraux Boutique Hotel, Wine Lounge Hotel Buenos Aires