“I did like it!”

Petit Recoleta Hostel
Reviewed 30 November 2011

The staff was very helpful and very nice since I booked. I really enjoyed the time I stayed there. The hostel is very well located and was easy to get everything I needed.

Room Tip: I got a private room. Was quiet enough. Except from some people that made some noise in common areas...
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled solo
1  Thank Bárbara L

Reviewed 12 August 2011

Nothing special, just the fact that i did personally the reservation and the day of my check in with suitcase in my hand they say that didnt have nothing that maybe was a mistake of the person who did it, and the person who did it pretended he has never see me before... Finally i was put in a private 2 meters room with sheet from the first war and bathrooms not that clean...

Do not use the common kitchen is disgusting.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled solo
2  Thank kataxl
Reviewed 11 January 2011

I enjoyed my vancancy ...was like be in brazil ear spanish...

I loved the people , the place, the hostel....

I recomend to everybody....

• Stayed: December 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 November 2010

I stayed at Petit Recoletta for one night. Overall, it wasnt bad. It was in a great/bustling area, and the people working there were very nice and helpful. We paid extra for a room with attached bathroom. DONT bother paying more for this room. The bathroom is horrific (i posted a picture in the photo section.) Our sink did turn on. Then we turned the shower on, and the water came out of the sink. It was very strange. we ended up just using the common bathroom/shower anyway. But our bedroom was very big and spacious and the rest of the hostel seemed well cleaned/maintained.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Argentina1982
Reviewed 16 September 2010

The Petit Recoleta hostel is very well located. The dependencies are very clean and the service is efficient and gentle.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled solo
1  Thank RodrigoMarx
Reviewed 20 June 2010

Book through Hostel World, confirm booking and pay deposit for USD34 per room. Arrived 4pm, they claimed no booking from Hostel World!!!
Put me in a rat hole and charge me for USD45 - if you want to see the photos, email me and I will send you.

Second night, I wake up with 5 red spots on 1 arm and a couple on the other. I can not see my back. I can feel the lices crawing over me.

Third day, Hostel World replied is the hostel fault, there is a booking. So, the blaming game started and never end.

Good Luck to whoever book this hostel.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled solo
Reviewed 12 December 2009

In a good area, nice staff, large bed (in the single,) overall a good value.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo