“Great Foodie Gifts”

12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Great Foodie Gifts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 April 2014 via mobile

I found this awesome place through trip advisor! I was able to get some awesome local gifts from wine, jam and dulce de leche. They were so helpful and patient with me and packed up all my things for my flight. The prices were very good too! Stop by and visit!

2 Thank Adrienne S

Dallas, Texas
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Awesome local market and wine shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 December 2013 via mobile

All of the reviews below are spot on! They we eager to help us and find some great local product as gifts to take back home. We got jam, dulce de leche and awesome bottles of wine!

4 Thank Adrienne S
Saskatoon, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Special place, service in english, great wines and coldcuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 December 2013

Everytime I visit Buenos Aires, I stop by and say hello to Marcelo, the friendly owner. He recomends wines and makes great sandwiches to picnic around Recoleta. They have all sorts of specialties and oustanding cold cuts and cheeses, not to mention good French bread.

Visited November 2013
3 Thank Annabelle T
New York City, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“What a nice place to buy nice thing...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 February 2013

During my visit to the Recoleta cemetery, I went in REALE productos gourmet-and I found this nice little trade delicatessen, wine and cheese and so on, since there are so many beautiful and good things to taste. For example, I buy REAL MAPLE SYRUP Canada, the FLEUR DE SEL France, Italian truffles, a very good French bread, a touch blue cheese locally, the proscuitto, and ... In addition, as I am a collector of miniature bottles of alcohol, I made a discovery! There are miniature bottles 50s, 60,70,80! I overthrow! The owner, a nice man even offered me to pack everything for the flights, that is a service! At the same time, I buy the famous DULCE DE LECHE and homemade jams. As am gourmet, REALE productos-gourmet is my place for food and for end products. This is a must! They are located on AV.PUEYRREDON 2054 (corner of Las Heras) to Buenos Aires 4803-8535

Visited January 2013
5 Thank AlexTender
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“True comments about quality of cheeses and cold cuts”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 February 2012

After reading comments from readers, I stopped by, right near the Recoleta Cemetary. Good cheeses, good proscuitto and fresh French Bread. Alos, good selection of wines. Will go back!

Ben from Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania USA