1. The location of the hotel is good - not great - not really in the nice part of San Telmo but within walking distance of the major attractions which is great.
2. The hostel is very quiet. We were in a private room so it was more like a 3* hotel for us.
1. There was only 1 staff member that was helpful. Besides her the rest were not helpful at all. 2. The Internet was down, literally 80% of the time we were there. It was really annoying and difficult to do simple things - online check in for flights, internet banking.
3. We booked this hostel specifically because it says on it's website that it runs tours. It runs no tours it just gives you contact details for tour companies.
If you are going to book this hostel note: there is an AWESOME steak restaurant at 855 Defensa called DesNivel which was amazing!! The best steak we have ever had - and as Aussies we have had a lot of steak!!!!
End of the day we wouldn't book again - it just wasn't anything special.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located centrally in San Telmo – Buenos Aires, at Circus Hostel & Hotel we combine low prices with a chill atmosphere to create a hostel with the look and feel of a boutique hotel.Our rooms were created for you to be able to rest quietly. From every room you will have an incredible view of the beautiful San Telmo neighborhood.Our breakfast includes croissants, toast, jams, squeezed orange juice, coffee and tea ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), HostelWorld and Odigeo so you can book your Circus Hostel & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Circus Hotel Buenos Aires
- Circus Hostel And Hotel