This Recoleta area hotel is in a great location for accessing the center of BA, shops, restaurants, banks, convenience stores and only a few blocks walk to the Recoleta Cemetery and the BA Hop On Hop Off Bus. Very safe to walk around the area after dark as well as day time. The hotel is modern and very clean. The reception staff were very friendly and helpful and all spoke good English. They helped to point out routes on the maps provided, booked transfers to the airport and assisted in booking tours when asked. The room was great, very comfortable beds and sitting area with table, desk and chairs. Bathroom was modern European style and my only complaint with the design is lack of bathroom counter space, no shelving or surface area to really store toiletries or put your towels or clothing while in the bathroom. Also can't quite figure out how shower designers figure a half shower wall is practical...I guess that is one way to get the floor washed at the
same time as showering!? Wifi was available in the room for no extra cost and worked well. Cold buffet breakfast was included in the room cost. The breakfast included juices, coffee, cereals, yogurts, pastries, breads, cold cuts, cheeses and fresh fruits. The small dining area seemed to be able to accommodate everyone as they arrived for breakfast. Sandwiches and drinks can be ordered throughout the day though we did not do this. Another nice touch is the complimentary welcome drink for each guest....a choice of coffee, juice, soda or wine. Mini bar was also available in the room. The lobby had comfortable seating and also computers for internet access. There is also an exercise, sauna and hottub area which didn't appear to be getting used. My husband went to use the hottub once but it was not heated that evening though it had been when we checked it a previous day. I definitely recommend this hotel for the service, room quality and location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires