I usually don't stay at chain hotels - I prefer 'local' places, so I was a bit skeptical about a Howard Johnson property. But this one is great. Super clean, friendly service and a great breakfast included. It's walking distance to many good restaurants, the Recoleta Cemetery, Fine Arts museum. We walked late at night with no problems. My only minor complaint is that the wi-fi got slow in the evening.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta, strategically located in one of the most exclusive areas of Buenos Aires, is only few minutes away from the financial district and the most prestigious cultural, commercial and entertainment attractions with easy access to Buenos Aires domestic and international airports. More than a hotel it is a philosophy in which each guest is our focus and their needs are anticipated and satisfied in the most personalised and professional way. A unique experience centred on excellence and quality service, which will make your stay memorable. Designed and equipped with the highest technology and with the most refined selection of facilities and details to offer the most pleasant, comfortable and unforgettable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Howard Johnson Hotel Boutique Recoleta reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson Boutique Recoleta
- Howard Johnson Buenos Aires